Details

  • Last Online: 22 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 13, 2024
Replying to Lookpeach • 2 days ago
Title Nour
I'm on episode 4... And really not bothered about the side couple... Not feeling it at all and feel like I'm wasting…
Their scenes in episodes 6 and 7 impact the story.
2 0
On Nour • 4 days ago
Title Nour
In addition to the questions already raised in the comments, I have a few...
3 0
On Nour • 4 days ago
Title Nour Spoiler
1. Why did Chita start eating in the first place? He must have known the reaction.
2. Why did Chita change clothes? When Prae was kidnapped, he was wearing a light, solid-color shirt. In the car, he was wearing different clothes.
3. We were shown Prae's flashback, where she was following Chita and Jirat. But among these scenes, the scene in episode 4 (when Jirat and Chita were leaving work and someone ran past) was missing.
4 1
On Nour • 4 days ago
Title Nour
Many people didn't like the rainbow conversation; some found it ridiculous and absurd. It would be funny if this conversation turns out to be important.
7 0
On Nour • 5 days ago
Title Nour Spoiler
Okay. I suspected something was wrong with Chita from the very first episode, but I refused to believe he was the main villain. I can't say I'm disappointed, but I rather wish things weren't what they seem. If things are as they are, it's too soon, too predictable. I'd like more plot twists.
All the actors are amazing.
3 3
Replying to VeSa • 9 days ago
Title Nour
Even villain can have a favourite person that they try to keep alive 🤷 don't ask me why, he is just suspicious…
Maybe it's love. But if Chita is the villain, he knows perfectly well who the most dangerous guy is. And then there's no point in warning Jirat about the danger. If he sees that Prae (I don't suspect her, by the way) is a threat to Jirat, he could have dealt with her by now.
1 1
On Nour • 10 days ago
Title Nour
If Chita is the main villain, as many assume, why is he telling Jirat to stay away from Prae and generally stay out of trouble? So far, it seems more like he has no idea who the villain is.
8 5
Replying to SpringDayjk • 14 days ago
Title Nour
wait whatt why did the ML do that?? I haven’t started watching I just wanna know if its gonna be heartbreaking…
It's all individual. I was simply envious of his self-confidence. But I understand the other reaction, too. It was unexpected.
1 0
On Nour • 24 days ago
Title Nour
I think Chita is using Jirat for some purpose. It might be connected to Jirat's past relationships. Panin mentioned them for a reason. But I don't think Chita will be made into a villain. Perhaps he'll confess to everything, and Jirat will help him.
5 2
Replying to Berryvery • Aug 20, 2024
Title The On1y One Spoiler
Novel readers pls answerIs this one angsty? Does this end well?Is it a slow burn ?
Yes, yes and yes
12 1
Replying to messypree • Jul 18, 2024
The top 2 shows on the "trending" list are BLs, both airs on the same days with 2 episodes a week!
Why do I see another Trending? 1. My Sweet Mobster; 2. Lovely Runner; 3. Miss Night and Day; 4. Hidamari ga Kikoeru
0 1