Editorials
On My Love Mix-Up! • Jul 7, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
TBH the best thing about the show is Atom and Mudmee's friendship, I love how naturally Fourth and Pahn acts and makes the show so much funny and heart warming, And also Fourth as Atom is the best choice ever, I can't see any actor pull this much expression and feeling over a dorky character. Fourth is such an Amazing actor he was the MVP of ep5, he carried the whole show with his acting and his bond/chemistry with his co actors.
12 0
On My Love Mix-Up! • Jun 28, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
Today's ep was so good that it felt so short
8 0
On My Love Mix-Up! • Jun 26, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
I've read the manga and watched the jp ver. and now I'm currently watching the Thai ver. so far I've loved everything about the show especially the Atom's character, he's the cutest and TBH I love his acting so much, not over the top nor under but just perfect. Ngl Thai ver. has its own flavor so it doesn't feel like rewatching or repetitive stuff, the Thai touch to it made so much sense. I'm looking forward to Atom a lot, ik he's such a great actor but just wanna say it again FOURTH ate the role of Atom.
12 1