Details

  • Last Online: 23 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Canada
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 3, 2024
Replying to Pi-Yasha • Jul 15, 2024
Love the fact that JX character is not pretentious, or over confident. She straight forwardly said that she is…
When someone listen others advice you can't call her Overly confident,Hypocritical is another words that doesn't suit atleast Drama's JX. she follow HT,listen HT,Try to Copy HT. how come she is Hypocritical? And who in the world start a business with the thought that i'll lose?? But yes she is indeed Emotional.But in medical sector u actually run free trial system for underprivileged.I was a member of free clinical trial Team.so i somehow ok with this. Alas!! There is no such a villain in real field. may b that women facing domestic violence & her husband is greedy too there is a 3rd person involve. So we can't blame her Completely cz her initial intention was succeeded in 1st go.
0 1
Replying to aliferous • Jul 15, 2024
Ep 24 had me giggling the whole time 😭 !!!I AM SUPER INVESTED IN THIS DRAMA NOW ! The chemistry between the…
welcome here 😁
2 1
Replying to Saritaaaaa • Jul 15, 2024
did I miss something? why is she acting like that after ep 22? I dont get it
who?
0 0
Replying to mochachen • Jul 15, 2024
When JX made that speech on stage I felt so proud like a mother
Love the fact that JX character is not pretentious, or over confident. She straight forwardly said that she is a terrible entrepreneurs. She has lots of things to learn. she copied HT speech, When HT caught her, that time her expressions were so adorable. I m really looking for those haters now who were saying JX is over confident. She is emotional thats true,who is not in real life? But isn't that problem was created by some Villain bcz of HT. so its acceptable.
7 3
On As Beautiful as You • Jul 15, 2024
Not a single moment of this drama is boring,i m saying it again even after being watched 24 episode.Everything about this Drama is so good.❀️
13 1
Replying to DA202 • Jul 15, 2024
And why did JX understood him? 🀭
So according to what she was supposed to do?? i think u r more depending on the dialogues than the emotions. Like they need to say "I love u" "i love u too" ASAP.

Its not like she doesn't believe it completely, Her discussion with Lili after coming Office was so evident that,she somehow wants to believe HT loves her,but what if he doesn't?? Do she really needs go to a conclusion by herself?? or wait to hear from HT first?? When Lili confront her ssying that HT really likes u, & i know(sometimes we know that's true but want to hear from someone else) her subtle smile was everything. She indeed said that all happened so suddenly. So for me it was quite natural.
1 1
Replying to Pi-Yasha • Jul 15, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You Spoiler
She doesn't have much lines though .She was confused what to say,so many things happen,HT push was so sudden.…
Even Director didn't give her much lines only 2 sentence. So i m sure they want to make it simple. if they exaggerated, that scene would lost its beauty, become a cringy one. Same goes for the staircase scene. If u watch carefully u can see all the emotions on JX face,Guilty, Afraid, Sad. Only one sided good acting can't appreciate a plot.it needs both side to act out off the chart
6 1
Replying to DA202 • Jul 15, 2024
And why did JX understood him? 🀭
She never showed any anger?? -JX was the most loud in that break up scene.Her waiting for reply,checking messages after waking up,Silently crying was so real. Adult broke up like this, it's really convince me. She is not playing hard to get.She was the one who offered first spending night after realizing HT did so many things for her.After ONS she was really embarrassed to face him,& as Lili suggest she give its a thought by spending her vacation at home. I m so happy that the director made this plot so Real,not a cringy Chinese Romance Drama.This is why this drama is different from others.
4 6
Replying to Akp • Jul 15, 2024
to be fair I always skip sweet scenes between the leads in some drama because it kinda looks weird and cringe…
I started skipping secondary leads here except lu lu linjia.they r adorable
5 1
Replying to DA202 • Jul 15, 2024
Hmmm.. just saw ep 23 and 24... Her running away after the ONS is okay but her avoiding the question when he asked…
She doesn't have much lines though .She was confused what to say,so many things happen,HT push was so sudden. Not every iinteraction needs cringy line.Her actions after xiaomeng opened the door was clear that she couldn't understand what to say or how to describe!!! i think that was perfect for natural growth.not everyone become so Lovey dovey with talk in the first day.
5 4
Replying to nekomimi • Jul 15, 2024
you are so me 😭 I am actually a Korean drama fan Now I can’t watch any of it 😭
I m a k drama fan too.Even they cant beat this pair. they already took a special place in my heart 😣
1 0
Replying to Molly03 • Jul 15, 2024
yup.the post-show slump we're heading for will be baaaaaad lol
I m already in slump after finishing last episode aired today. Wanting more of themm πŸ˜”
5 0
On As Beautiful as You • Jul 15, 2024
I think i can't watch any Romance Drama in the next few months.Only God can save me from this Couple. How i wish this Drama will never end. Can we wish for some special eisodes? it won't be too much right 😭
7 5
Replying to H19279 • Jul 15, 2024
I guess this scene is the morning when he woke up in her apartment after he got out of hospital because of his…
I have done rewatching thousands time.Thank u for stealing my sleep πŸ˜‘
3 0
Replying to mmansaray35 • Jul 15, 2024
Let me tell yall, this show is just too good. I'm supposed to be working right now, but I'm here laying in bed,…
Couldn't agree with you more.❀️
3 0
On As Beautiful as You • Jul 15, 2024
JX expressions delivery in every sentence is just cherry in the Top in this Drama..i just keep rewatching her part where she was watching HT reducing Volume,remembering previous night.so beautifully delivered. so natural. nothing forced. what a pro!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
11 0
Replying to Lady Macbeth • Jul 15, 2024
How come they beat LYF2!! 😳 ABAY is doing magic in satellite. I wish our satellite queen Song yun win the crown…
She has some Natural looks that gives warm feeling. I like her talking skill,i can hear her all day.she is a nice orator ❀️
3 0
Replying to Lady Macbeth • Jul 15, 2024
How come they beat LYF2!! 😳 ABAY is doing magic in satellite. I wish our satellite queen Song yun win the crown…
Is Road home that good?
0 0