Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Canada
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 3, 2024
Replying to Lady Macbeth • Jul 15, 2024
How come they beat LYF2!! 😳 ABAY is doing magic in satellite. I wish our satellite queen Song yun win the crown…
She has some Natural looks that gives warm feeling. I like her talking skill,i can hear her all day.she is a nice orator ❤️
3 0
Replying to Lady Macbeth • Jul 15, 2024
How come they beat LYF2!! 😳 ABAY is doing magic in satellite. I wish our satellite queen Song yun win the crown…
Is Road home that good?
0 0
Replying to Lady Macbeth • Jul 15, 2024
How come they beat LYF2!! 😳 ABAY is doing magic in satellite. I wish our satellite queen Song yun win the crown…
Heard that after ZLY she got the "Rating queen" Title?? wow!!! amazing. so happy for her
4 4
Replying to Kakarot • Jul 15, 2024
This is much better than xu Kai previous drama best choice ever
I try to watch BCE. but that drama didn't click. Didn't like XK there plus their Chemistry was kinda dull for me .But here he is like a DemiGod 😇& i don't think i need to tell about their chemistry 😅its all over the Internet 🫠🥰
5 0
Replying to Pi-Yasha • Jul 15, 2024
Very very Romantic
There is no silly misunderstanding. they both r quite mature. Yes they start dating early.its not a slow burn.if u want specific episode for spoiler.i can give u that too
2 2
Replying to Park Sayem • Jul 15, 2024
After WOL Xu Kai has the best chemistry here with Seven. In BCE the chemistry Between Zi and Kai was a little…
They Both really well matched. Their demeanour fit perfectly. The Bestest point of this drama is their Chemistry. The Tension theynr giving us since episode:1.❤️
3 0
Replying to d0rkylilcutie • Jul 15, 2024
2 episodes 23 & 24 for svip
Episode 22 already released yesterday. May b today episode :23&24
1 0
Replying to KaviyaShree • Jul 15, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You Spoiler
What is the agreement between grand pa and hant tng?
JX needs to Establish her company within two years
3 0
Replying to d0rkylilcutie • Jul 15, 2024
The spoilers are fire! They look like a real couple. It's too sweet!!! ABAY might be my favorite modern drama…
Can they release all of them as soon as possible 😭😭😭
3 0
Replying to Lady Macbeth • Jul 15, 2024
July 14th Huanwang Big Data Daily Ranking Congratulations to #TanSongyun & #XuKai for leading the prime-time…
wow!!!! My babies doing Really well. So proud of them ❤️
3 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Jul 15, 2024
Woof! First, they gotta get all of the giggles out, of course.
XK's hands were shaking.they were so nervous 😅🙈
0 1
Replying to mmansaray35 • Jul 15, 2024
lol so funny I should see this comment right after I just finished watching Strog Woman Do Bong Soon. I enjoyed…
Their height difference 😻
0 0
On As Beautiful as You • Jul 15, 2024
Someone said in FB that this couple gives vibes of one of the best couple in dramas "Min - min" couple from Strong women Do bong soon.
This is Damn true!!! 😆
9 4
Replying to Krish728 • Jul 15, 2024
Why is it that whenever Tu Xiaomeng is around her friends, her hair is curly (which tones down her beauty), but…
but she is cute in curly. I also noticed that 😂
1 0
Replying to angel • Jul 15, 2024
guys let's rate the drama ......it should deserve 10
Try to rate every episode.
2 0
Replying to Pi-Yasha • Jul 14, 2024
Modern plots r almost same for every C-Drama. But i think in ABAY same plot directed by Excellent director, Delivered…
I mean there is rumour about them pairing together in a modern plot. C-netz called rumour as melon 😅
0 0
Replying to Pi-Yasha • Jul 14, 2024
Modern plots r almost same for every C-Drama. But i think in ABAY same plot directed by Excellent director, Delivered…
Just finger crossed that Song yun & Tan jianci 's Melon become True 🤞
1 4
Replying to Pi-Yasha • Jul 14, 2024
Modern plots r almost same for every C-Drama. But i think in ABAY same plot directed by Excellent director, Delivered…
I liked her in under the power too. I m excited more about "Xiao yao" with neo hou
2 2