Details

  • Last Online: 18 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Canada
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 3, 2024
Replying to whoissilmoy • Jul 12, 2024
The ending scene of ep. 20 is masterful and they just simply look exquisite together.
I thought i'll watch 2 episodes together tomorrow but i think this comment section won't let me do that.i need to watch it now 😭
4 2
Replying to Pi-Yasha • Jul 12, 2024
I started watching this Drama Being a Neutral. I saw Tan song yun "Boundary " song with MV & couldn't resist to…
They r gonna kill us 😭😭
6 1
Replying to whoissilmoy • Jul 12, 2024
This is my opinion, my taste. There's something very cute about these two, their appearances together are pleasing…
I started watching this Drama Being a Neutral. I saw Tan song yun "Boundary " song with MV & couldn't resist to watch this Drama. So,as a neutral i can say that when these two r together i feel butterflies in my stomach. I start giggling,i m not a teeneger. TSY+XK fans plz Don't abuse me but i really want to marry them together in real life & wish to see their baby in real they'll definitely get their mother Cuteness + their father sexiness.aghhh!!!

This is the first time in my life i m infatuating with a CP. saw thousands K-drama,J-drama,Thai too.but this is first πŸ˜­πŸ€“
12 6
Replying to TrishitaDutta • Jul 12, 2024
her character is way more annoying in the novel !! han ting spoon fed her everything and the way he called her…
well said. The guys may b lucky but he tried because JX motivated him,encouraged him. The sign of a good leader
0 0
Replying to Ruby R • Jul 12, 2024
Waiting for their first kiss🫣 Anyone with me ?
We Don't have to wait so long i guess πŸ˜‰
0 0
Replying to d0rkylilcutie • Jul 12, 2024
After the sweetness overload in episode 20. The heat is coming. OMG! JX's birthday will probably be episode 22.…
Oh ghosh!!!! why i m so shy πŸ™ˆπŸ‘€
3 1
Replying to Jeannie Burke • Jul 12, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You Spoiler
Hi novel readers does this end happily
Yes.A very very happy ending. in the novel they Have 3 kids
5 0
Replying to TrishitaDutta • Jul 12, 2024
her character is way more annoying in the novel !! han ting spoon fed her everything and the way he called her…
But isn't an investor also helps in those things?? i m talking about Real life. They gave deadline also Provide connection, helps in promotion, n printer issue HT rather Did nothing. This is more Realistic. And She made a Plan:B by herself & succeeded. HT even said her that which CEO work overnight with employee to recover machinery. He indeed help her when his sister trying to put a management there,But JX also finished her project within 5 PM.
4 1
Replying to Niki maya • Jul 12, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You Spoiler
Already ep 20 When ll they confess ?
between ep:21-23 their romance will begin
2 1
Replying to Yan su • Jul 12, 2024
I was planning to watch once all 40 episodes got released...but now I have lost my patience...Can't wait any more...now…
U r catching up at the right moment. spring is here already 😍
1 1
Replying to Pi-Yasha • Jul 12, 2024
I feel u 😭😭😭
I started one.but can't concentrate. so i started watching JX & HT edits in You tube. they r so adorable πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
2 1
Replying to chrisogb • Jul 12, 2024
I cannot understand why F/L does not catch to how ML looks at her EVERY TIME with ❀️πŸ₯°πŸ‘€longing endearing…
She is Rather afraid, if she comes out wrong then HT will eat her 🀣🀣 Remember in ep:11, staircase scene
3 1
Replying to Magnolia Senja • Jul 12, 2024
Is it worth to Watch? Why is the rating super low? I’m surprised!
This is so sweet.Every scene between ML & FL, how they look at each other will give you butterflies πŸ₯° I love their work field too.Secondary couples r also very Likeable and funny.love the first 19 episode πŸ₯°
4 0
Replying to Aveira • Jul 12, 2024
Han Ting and his "hmmm" πŸ™ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
It was hilarious when song yun said what's the meaning of "Mm" with 3 different expression 🀣
6 0
Replying to hello_sun • Jul 12, 2024
should have waited until all the episodes are out to start watching 😭
I feel u 😭😭😭
3 3
Replying to Pi-Yasha • Jul 11, 2024
So,there One night stand will happen in her Birthday?? Next week we r getting them together then,right??
Thank u so much πŸ’—
1 0
Replying to vidalme01 • Jul 11, 2024
anyone know the name of Han Ting secretary and best friend? I don’t see them in the cast credits or the cousin,…
Han ting secretary is absent from the list
0 1
Replying to d0rkylilcutie • Jul 11, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You Spoiler
I'm ready for their one night stand on her birthday and the upcoming events that'll lead to them officially being…
So,there One night stand will happen in her Birthday?? Next week we r getting them together then,right??
0 2