I like Kim Da Mi. But her monotonous expression and Unserious vibe just killing the mood.The writer is genius thank god.Here plotline is the saving straw. Son suk ku is a brilliant actor but he hardly can solve anything. seems like literally everyone is confusing him. For a detective this much obsession is harmful.Writer did bad with his character. On the other hand Ms.Yoon as a profiler literally everywhere, i mean they r solving case just by profiling, not a single solid evidence?? what the Hell!! still watching it to see who is actually the main culprit,the suspense here is really good,will make you wait for the next episodes.
It'b 40 episodes drama.Ming lan was i guess 60 ep+. Hater to lover actually kinda slow burn always. relationship…
I find slow burn always reasonable because i hardly believe in love at first site-most of the time its just a fling. But in case of Slow burn it is more than attraction. Slow burn is actually my genre.
and yes,Under the power is an emotion for me. This drama has everything Fun,tragedy, hater to lover and 2 amazing artist.I really hope ATC can give once again the UTP vibe 💓
From all the responses I've seen, there apparently is a book out there. I did not know about it. I just saw the…
Yes there is a Novel. Tong hua took this novel as an inspiration. But i don't think she'll follow the Whole plot line cz audience will dislike it. She'll make some modification. It'll good for audiences.
How many of u guys r from outside china? In some "X" post i saw some r saying she is underrated Internationally. That's why i m just curious to know,what do u think about her base on ur evaluation,what ur colleagues /Friends/family thinks about her?
For Me,My sister doesn't follo Chinese industry, she finds Chinese story r cringe😅 But i forced her to watch Go ahead since then she knows her and admitted she is a fine actress.Later only she watched "Master of my own" she enjoyed it.My friends r more into K-drama.
Its free world,but that doesn't mean u'll p**p here & there.No need to dispose ur wastage everywhere. Be civilized! otherwise there will be no difference btween u & the chimpanzee. isn't it? I guess u have enough IQ to understand my point.
https://youtube.com/shorts/B8Mwca2X-Nk?si=GnWffsUytKHmuqSf
and yes,Under the power is an emotion for me. This drama has everything Fun,tragedy, hater to lover and 2 amazing artist.I really hope ATC can give once again the UTP vibe 💓
In some "X" post i saw some r saying she is underrated Internationally. That's why i m just curious to know,what do u think about her base on ur evaluation,what ur colleagues /Friends/family thinks about her?
For Me,My sister doesn't follo Chinese industry, she finds Chinese story r cringe😅 But i forced her to watch Go ahead since then she knows her and admitted she is a fine actress.Later only she watched "Master of my own" she enjoyed it.My friends r more into K-drama.
I guess u have enough IQ to understand my point.
CIAO
Come with another excuses next time