Details

  • Last Online: 36 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Canada
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 3, 2024
Replying to orchidEnnui • Sep 7, 2025
not trying to hate but she hasn't been paired with an attractive guy since jaewook, i wish the casting was better
This is my first time hearing Kim seon ho is not attractive. Trust me..
9 0
Replying to miki_u_so_fine • Sep 7, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles
THIS. I am enjoying the mystery so far, finished ep 3 but I found Yun I Na's character very annoying. I understand…
The plot is very serious. The time when u just get the seriousness vibes within u exactly when Ms.profiler ruin just saying anything she wants without even solid proof with just her guessing. Every murder case is complicated we need enough evidence for them but here only just profiling. sigh!!
3 1
Replying to Salwa Nice • Sep 3, 2025
So many kdramas and kshows focusing on food these days,specially from last year onwards.. ..is There some kind…
Please suggest me some..
0 1
On My Dearest Nemesis • Sep 3, 2025
Thank god i started it without reading the reviews. Cz i m kinda enjoying it now. Everyone praising the Second couple here but for me 2FL doesn't deserve the nice 2Ml. She is like u r attractive now lets sleep together... we can have se** but we can't date. We r dating but u can't treat my family as urs..what a trash personality!!
11 1
Replying to Aveira • Sep 2, 2025
Person Tan Song Yun
New melon for Seven. I like this more and start November/December seems more realistic than the previous Melon.…
director: Bai Shan?? My destiny director??
1 1
Replying to Unknown • Aug 31, 2025
That was soo funny 🤣🤣 Lee chae min's expressions he nailed it..
In one moment i thought he will gonna say "Bastra......d" 😂😂
9 1
On Against the Current • Aug 28, 2025
Some ppl also think Taylor swift is not a good singer and selena Gomez is an avg looking girl . So its ok.every artist has haters. The more successful u r the more Black fans u'll collect.Just ignore those comments.They r not worthy of ur valuable attention.
10 1
Replying to mochachen • Aug 25, 2025
Person Tan Song Yun
I don't want her to take this drama bc it seems that they have changed the script to focus more on the ml than…
Exactly. The plot seems like more ML oriented. Nothing on FL life. And Back to back same era type drama. Not exciting
1 1
Replying to Against the Current • Aug 24, 2025
Replying to deleted comment
Ming dynasty beauty always described in novel like " Small oval face with cherry like little mouth (rosy,small lips,slightly upwards), Pupil r black,long tenderly curved upward eyelid,Thin curvy eybrows, Small petite body structure " - Collected.

Ming dynasty women were the most neglected they were mostly involve in Religious activity like Buddhism.

I don't find anything that doesn't Suit song yun. Drama is making according to Dynasty beauty standard not acc to Individual's beauty standard cz it varies person to person.
1 0
Replying to matchasnob • Aug 10, 2025
Person Tan Song Yun
It sucks with 20 flowers a day, if you're lucky. Lately, I've encountered there's no ads to even watch. The struggle…
Seriously i have been facing it from the last 2 days. i thought it happened with only me. trying repeatedly
12 0
Replying to lapland0313 • Aug 10, 2025
Person Tan Song Yun
Go Ahead is going to celebrate its 5th Anniversary tomorrow! There will be some promotional materials released.…
I want song yun in another carefree Bad Ass character like Li jian jian. May be in different profession like Lawyer
13 0
Replying to Bryce989 • Aug 9, 2025
Person Tan Song Yun
I started sending flowers last summer to compensate for my lack of participation in discussions. Initially, I…
Can't thank you guys more. i have been watching u sending her flowers regularly side by side other accounts too. Like me i started sending from last month,i thought i will be stop at 500 or something cz credit issue.but im still trying to send more & more
15 0
Replying to Rianna69 • Aug 9, 2025
It seems that the mystery of the white dress has finally been solved, and Tan Song Yun is as beautiful as always.…
looking so pure 🥰
1 4
On Tan Song Yun • Aug 6, 2025
Person Tan Song Yun
I am so proud of Tan song yun fans here who are consistently sending her flower since last year. Their dedication make it happen.Song yun is top 7 now.I still remember last year i saw her around 104. Soon she'll get 3L flowers.I am also trying now to give her flower every week by watching adds cz i don't have enough cash i m undergraduate. 😅 I am really proud of those fans who r giving her flowers without missing any weeks..The likes (♥) on her page is also increasing bcz her being in top 3 almost every weekly/monthly flower chart ppl able to see her. With her less work still ppl will remember her through this.Thank you guys ❤️💖...

p.s: sadly MDL now has limited add watching. Only 20 flowers can be given daily 😞
23 8
Replying to LuLuEtay91 • Aug 4, 2025
other than this being in the tang dynasty instead of the ming dynasty- is it pretty much a remake of the story…
Both are completely different. Just "Brocade" is the common thing between them
9 0