Editorials
On AI Girl • Jul 8, 2026
Title AI Girl
anyone else being grossed out by the fact that they portray their dynamic as parent/child? I can't stand watching it
2 3
On Candy • Apr 7, 2026
Title Candy
we need more chinese gl series in the future
9 1
On Runaway • Dec 27, 2025
Title Runaway Spoiler
This was an amazing series, but (maybe unpopular idea) I don't think second season was necessary (of course with this ending it is), I think it would be better to have the good ending already. Oh sorry, I realised now that it is based on the novel, it makes more sense to have second season, but the closure would be perfect in the last episode... For the plot, I wouldn't take Kwan's side, she couldn't let Korn leave, (she tried to leave for very long time) and started to be dangerous (with black magic, who knew what was coming next?..) Nothing justifies killing a person but I would say that Kwan's insane behavior led for her own tragedy, not a single character is a saint.. (okay maybe Win's dad, he's precious). People do break up when they are unhappy together ot at least one person is unhappy, the normal partner would just accept that, who in their right mind behaves like Kwan? It's so sad that therapy wasn't an option in those times and now her soul only just now started her healing process
2 1
On ClaireBell • Dec 20, 2025
Title ClaireBell
the best thai gl series yet
1 0
On Like a Palette • Dec 17, 2025
Title Like a Palette
I enjoy this series ;)
1 0
Replying to sweetizze • Nov 28, 2025
Title My Safe Zone
the girls keep getting hurt left and right every episode, should have called this show 'My Danger Zone' instead
lmao
1 0
Replying to AeroMynt • Nov 4, 2025
Title ClaireBell
This is my first GL and wow am I impressed. To see this level of quality from brand new actresses is incredible.…
I agree strongly and think that it may be the best thai gl drama so far (we will see how te story unfolds)
3 0
On Queendom • Sep 12, 2025
Title Queendom
this series is too underrated
14 1
On Roller Coaster • Aug 19, 2025
Title Roller Coaster
one of the more interesting series (for me) so far, I hope they will keep my interest
5 0

