Editorials
Replying to lovepatr • Aug 23, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
Are they ever going to address those migraines that JP was having? Book people help me
There wasn't any migraines. I still hate the fact that the series didn't reveal big jane's backstory.
1 3
Replying to Jet • Aug 22, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
I bet you don't have any
I have a harem
2 1
Replying to supertuna • Aug 22, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
They really removed so many toxic traits of Big Jane from the novel and turned him into a green flag, I'm sad.…
(Ooc) Toning down jp wasn't needed at all. It would made sense if he was toxic like lu feng but he wasn't.
3 1
Replying to Don't Be Too Emotional • Aug 22, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Replying to deleted comment
Best of luck then!
1 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • Aug 22, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I'll sing and he'll twerk
Let's manifest 😭
3 0
Replying to Kooxylyard • Aug 22, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Does anyone know what's gonna happen in next episode?? little spoiler 😪
I'll sing and he'll twerk
4 2
On Only Friends: Dream On • Aug 22, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
I miss my brides
5 6
Replying to 77Lock • Aug 22, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I’ve watched up to episode 8 and have decided to pause this one until it’s completed. LJ is testing my patience.…
Y'all can hit me up if Y'all want to. Phi is not picky.
2 0
Replying to lovepatr • Aug 22, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
The real flag is this Tanapatpibul family
Yesss princess ❤️. Find phi a suitable partner.
0 0
Replying to LadyWolf • Aug 22, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Little Jane still has yet to grow up it seems, 😮💨he seriously does not deserve to have Big Jane. I feel…
They're all assholes except me. I'm the best!
5 2
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Aug 22, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Nahhhh I can't accept this. BJ deserves waaaayyyyy better. Wtf even happened? Bro, you literally begged him to…
I very much agree with you *in and out of character*
0 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • Aug 22, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
That entire family is a loser. It's my fault for dating a middle class rat!
Phi never pretends to be someone phi isn't. Phi is the og jane patrick tarry palakorn!
0 1
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Aug 22, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
(Ooc) dee hup house really has a thing for unlikeable, whiny, annoying, y/n ukes
1 0
Replying to se-ki • Aug 22, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
tuh jet got his idol pass for a day, then put his family thru hell cause of it. yet still no apology?? 😭😭
Brat
1 0
Replying to Jewels16 • Aug 22, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Once again for 10 mins they are happy, then for 40 mins they aren’t. Same thing over and over wtf 🙄. I’m…
That entire family is a loser. It's my fault for dating a middle class rat!
1 3
Replying to Jane Patrick • Aug 22, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
HATE IT!
Phi will miss you a lot
1 0
Replying to jeoneungd • Aug 22, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I’m struggling with the scriptwriters of this series. is this the best sad story they can come up with and on…
HATE IT!
0 2
Replying to Galene08 • Aug 22, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I need the ending song. Best thing is the OST. I miss crazy Big Jane
Phi will also yearn for you after the show ends.
1 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • Aug 22, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Ifkr
As you should princess 💖
0 0
Replying to Lily • Aug 22, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Lowkey Big Jane is fs better and nicer now he literally helped Jet without any exchange of favor. He literally…
Ifkr
0 2

1