Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: No where
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 27, 2024
  • Awards Received: Reply Goblin Award1
On 4Minutes • Sep 6, 2024
Title 4Minutes
I'm kinda dumbfounded when I read the comments appreciating jes's acting because I'm super invested in tonkla. Finally win's character got a little bit of spice than before. Screw everyone I want wintonkla for eternity or maybe I'm just delulu
16 4
Replying to Jane Patrick • Sep 6, 2024
Title 4Minutes
I want him to get hurt
Your theory is too good.

Win quits his job and waits for tokla's bail so that they can be together (im more invested in them)
0 1
Replying to Mimicat • Sep 6, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Ya'll pray a bit for korn, his family biz is flaming out of control, his parents are bailing like they’re in…
His toy not baby
5 1
On Affair • Sep 6, 2024
Title Affair
They're making Ek a victim than a villain like wtf. We're supposed to hate him not pity him. And what type of friends take bath together? I want one 🤭
6 3
Replying to Miku • Sep 6, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Are you sad that they didn't cast you?? Natty is total beauty but you're definitely a shitty person.
Narcissistic my god I love it~ sumchago love dive~
0 0
Replying to 1812 • Sep 6, 2024
Title 4Minutes
doomed yaoi fr
At this time. This ain't a yaoi anymore
2 0
Replying to HECATE • Sep 6, 2024
Title 4Minutes
😭😭😭 Throw romance out the window!!! Now, BOC, you better make that sitcom with BibleJes! Make it cheesy...…
If you want annoying cheesy then watch 23.5 where grown ass women playing cheesy teenagers
0 1
Replying to GothGirl22 • Sep 6, 2024
Title 4Minutes Spoiler
The juice makes sense now! Great totally heard Tyme! But, he just imagined Tyme bringing a smoothie to him. I'm…
I want him to get hurt
1 5
Replying to MFS • Sep 6, 2024
This is my second favourite GL after The Handmaiden
Hideko and sookhee seemed more like fuck buddies than lovers to me
0 2
Replying to Jane Patrick • Sep 6, 2024
Title Mate
Worse than the step sister one? Where the bottom gets to know about the evil intentions of step mom and sis (sorry…
Yes rolling in love. Thank you. The poster of RIL temped me 🤭. I read the sample version of mate and I found aoey quite annoying. Though all the ukes of chao planoy are more or less annoying
0 0
On Mate • Sep 6, 2024
Title Mate
Good to see be mine ships still sailing. I hope fahsai and her previous partner also reunite
4 0
Replying to mermysteries • Sep 6, 2024
Title Mate
i have to say im a bit scared bc people say this is the worst chao planoy novel, but im already growing attached…
Worse than the step sister one? Where the bottom gets to know about the evil intentions of step mom and sis (sorry I forgot the name)
0 2
Replying to Ivy • Sep 6, 2024
Title 4Minutes Spoiler
My main question for today is will we continue with the real world or will Tyme have his own near death hallucinations…
I think real world
0 0
Replying to honey_moon • Sep 6, 2024
Title 4Minutes
After watching a few eps u can tell, only Tonkla loved him and korn was just using him. I don’t think they’ll…
Exactly. They need a reality check. I haven't watched dff but was rooting for pheenon than pheejin. But now I realized that they were NEVER meant to be
1 0
On 4Minutes • Sep 6, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Ok I love korn but I want to suffer more. Like a lot. I want him to cry his balls out in an empty road, at night in the heavy rainfall. As he grieves for his loss in life. Whatever his plan in life was, all gone in vain. He failed to earn his father's approval. Got cheated by tonkla (his only coping machine). Got betrayed by fahsai's family in the name of saving the business. Couldn't survive the gambling business. Got all broke, helpless, homeless and aimless as he has nowhere to go now.


Sorry for my bad English
2 1
On 4Minutes • Sep 6, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Istg these korntonkla shippers are so fucking delulu. Ok I get it, basfuaiz has great chemistry but their relationship has no future and can't be fixed anymore even though they were so much in love and stuff. Maybe korn genuinely loves tonkla but he NEVER treated him like a human
1 2
Replying to Miku • Sep 6, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Are you sad that they didn't cast you?? Natty is total beauty but you're definitely a shitty person.
Wow you know me souurr well? Even I don't know myself
0 2
Replying to Jane Patrick • Sep 6, 2024
Title The On1y One
Sameee. That's why I gave it a second chance (which I usually don't give) and I'm liking it a lot. Though not…
Its going INSANE! My anxiety starts kicking whenever I start watching the episodes
1 0
Replying to Toxic_Traits • Sep 6, 2024
Title The On1y One
is Benjamin the top?
Yeah. Until and unless they pull a kiseki
1 1