K-Drama Replying to Night9 • Jul 9, 2026
Title Crazy Love, Moo-Moo!
There is no official english translation of the novel but there was a fan one on wattpad but it got removed sadly.…
Well I actually found one one tiktok when I asked them if they can share they said it's being sold so I dropped the idea of reading now
0 0
On Crazy Love, Moo-Moo! • May 31, 2026
Title Crazy Love, Moo-Moo!
does anyone have novel of this drama in english translation
0 3
On Boys II Planet • Jul 26, 2025
Title Boys II Planet
I hate how they are treating the trainees in there and giving them small rooms and what about the luggage bro that's too much as I remember before survival shows were not like this they used to treat everyone same but only making them practice in different groups but housing and luggage thing didn't set well for me I am disappointed
12 0