I fell in love with the series starring all the actors. I loved it, thank you, it was so entertaining. I didn't want it to end, but everything comes to an end. But I'm happy to have had the opportunity to enjoy it. 🥹
Thank you, Revenged Love, for making my Mondays and Tuesdays special. 🥹
But DaBao wasn't lying when he said, "I have a home again." 🥹 Because this BL became my happy place...
Hermosa está serie y hermosos los actores Chi y Wei les deseo lo mejor para sus vidas y también en sus próximos trabajos gracias por esta linda historia de amor 😍..
Una de las series más infravalorada. Buena historia, buena producción, buena actuación... Pero no tuvo el reconocimiento y éxito que se merecía. A mí me encanto triage es una JOYITA, realmente está en mi top 5 de favoritas.
Llore desde q empeze a verla pq ya sabía cuál era el desenlace del chico 😭😭😭😭😭
Thank you, Revenged Love, for making my Mondays and Tuesdays special. 🥹
But DaBao wasn't lying when he said, "I have a home again." 🥹 Because this BL became my happy place...
#RevangedLove
Se convirtió en uno de mis favoritos ✨️