Editorials
Lianhuaslove • 13 days ago
Review The King: Eternal Monarch
exactly. I was lost a lot. I will watch again too
0 0
Replying to Chia6 • 19 days ago
Title Flower of Evil
Move to Heaven and Navillera is my number 1 and 2. If it is suspense and action genre, I would add D.P and My…
agree
0 0
2ndLeadsBest • May 10, 2026
Review Blossom
I’m on 23. love it
1 0
Replying to Han si • May 2, 2026
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Currently watching this drama to move on from POJ, and it feels really good it is worth watching. The acting of…
I watched after pov and was comparing ml looks. in the end prisoner of beauty was good.
2 0
Replying to Bgoodnow • May 2, 2026
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
fast forward
I ended up loving it. agree with poet relationship
1 0
Replying to WhiteRose • Apr 24, 2026
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I am in 26th episode-the unnecessary jealousy scenes between the poet and General wei looks forced and not at…
fast forward
1 2
On Buried Hearts • Apr 7, 2025
Title Buried Hearts
13 not on Hulu as of today
0 1
On Buried Hearts • Apr 6, 2025
Title Buried Hearts
is episode 13 airing now
0 1
Replying to kdramaddixxion • Apr 3, 2025
Title Buried Hearts
First sneak peek from episode 13 👀https://x.com/SBSNOW/status/1907598934777970784?t=jY5mQ8OalH15uuGo-XtXJQ&s=19
how can i see english subtitles
0 0