News
Replying to Tantai_jin • Aug 4, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
Bro said ‘Goodbye, Miss Mo’ like it was nothing… but that line shattered more hearts than any spell ever…
She was love in its calmest form. Miss Mo forever 🖤
9 2
Replying to Vladdles • Aug 4, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension Spoiler
I totally got teary when they said goodbye to each other (well he said goodbye) she is such a sweetie but is pragmatic…
To state he did not give false hope is a kind way to excuse emotional aloofness. Mo never needed promises—only honesty with emotion. Han Li did not gracefully take an alternative path; he chose silence when a bit of truth could have given her dignity. That is not maturity, that is evasion masquerading in cultivation garb
3 0
On The Immortal Ascension • Aug 4, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
I don’t really see chemistry between Han Li and the female lead, and honestly, I love Miss Mo way more.
18 15