Details

  • Last Online: Dec 18, 2025
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 29, 2024
Replying to Okayokay • Mar 18, 2025
Wait so you are telling me the premise of this show is that their families are enemies however one of the girls…
THAK YOU!!! I literally watch the trailer before watching the first ep, but I still think is really weird to have a plot twist we're the main lead are attracted to someone who looks like their great-grandma..... also the age gap between the two main lead irl is also lwky weird (u don't think I'm going to keep watching the series 😭)
2 1
On Mate • Nov 29, 2024
Title Mate
ok so can somebody pls explain to me why are ppl saying they don't see the chemistry between oeay and grace, cuz I do see it. Also why are ppl saying that they didn't have high expectations for the series? like the trailers and pilots were really good, so I do have high expectations for the series as new eps come out every week.
7 14