K-Drama Replying to deejells • Jul 16, 2025
Title Our Movie
I think people try to stay away from sad endings/don’t like them. That’s what I’ve noticed for k and cdramas…
exactly, agree with what you said!
2 0
Replying to tintin92 • Jul 16, 2025
Title Our Movie
Some very adamant haters😂😂😂
probably yh
3 0
Replying to nayoichi • Jul 15, 2025
Title Knock Off
It might happen and it might not happen
you’re welcome:D 😂
4 0
On Our Movie • Jul 15, 2025
Title Our Movie
still can't get how this show is just getting 8 ain’t getting higher, this is so underrated!
14 4
Replying to cindy • Jul 15, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
their friendship is so cute
100% yes 🤧🫂
3 0
Replying to heavendramalist • Jul 15, 2025
Title Good Boy
This show did not need 16 episodes they could have cut this shorter
frr
2 0
Replying to HEya • Jul 15, 2025
Title All of Us Are Dead Season 2
when will it release? After all of us dead really found dead?🙂
I doubt this:)
2 0
On Depth of Field • Jul 15, 2025
Title Depth of Field
this japanese BL is so underrated!!
9 0
On Depth of Field • Jul 15, 2025
Title Depth of Field
honestly speaking, this is the best Japanese BL I’ve ever watched! 10/10!!
6 0
On Revenged Love • Jul 15, 2025
Title Revenged Love
it seems it will take a long ago, ok time to back to sleep, bye see y’all 😴👋🏻
4 0
Replying to KISS ME IF YOU CAN • Jul 15, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Is there manhwa of this drama?
actually it's adopted from novel.
1 0
Replying to xiyi • Jul 15, 2025
Title Revenged Love
is this bl or bromance????
It is a BL
1 0
Replying to Masterxys • Jul 15, 2025
Title Revenged Love
we are gonna be fine.
🤧🫂
1 0
Replying to Polly • Jul 15, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I barely survived one week of waiting, now I have to wait another :(
😭🔫
1 0
Replying to JeA • Jul 15, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I think the 2nd couple are more handsome...
Both couples are handsome stop the cub!
4 0
On Reset • Jul 15, 2025
Title Reset
I will say this a thousand times and repeat it this show is an absolutely phenomenal masterpiece ✨✨✨✨
10 0
Replying to magnetic-magnetic • Jul 15, 2025
Title Good Boy
I think actor(s) is the only reason a lot of people are still watching.
exactly!!
1 0
Replying to heavendramalist • Jul 14, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Shen Wen looks like Wang Zhuocheng from untamed
omg yes finally noticed that!
1 0
Replying to nayoichi • Jul 14, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 1
Y’all need to stop comparing your so obsessed with it, both season were good enough!!
It wasn't as they expected but at least it wasn't bad it was pretty good to match the sequel to the first part
1 0
On Good Boy • Jul 14, 2025
Title Good Boy
Sorry to say, but this is getting too much boring there’s nothing interesting about it at all. Honestly, I’m only watching for Park Bo Gum. If he weren’t in the show, I wouldn’t be watching it at all :)
10 2
2