K-Drama
On Head over Heels • Jul 14, 2025
Title Head over Heels
honestly speaking this show is so amazing!
11 0
Replying to Mirai15 • Jul 14, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
Will there be a third season released?
nah
5 2
Replying to Thaoster1994 • Jul 14, 2025
Title Knock Out
1 episode left 😭😭
🤓
2 0
Replying to The boyfriend • Jul 14, 2025
Title Depth of Field
Japanese bl dramas never disappoint!! I would easily give this one a 10/10!!
Definitely 💯
6 0
Replying to Crimson moon • Jul 14, 2025
Title Stay by My Side after the Rain
1 episode per week????
yes
3 0
On Revenged Love • Jul 14, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I don’t mind if the episodes are postponed I can wait. But if the show gets canceled, I honestly can’t handle it. fu**k China & those haters who attack actors for no reason. Why can’t people just leave others alone?
13 0
Replying to Moon • Jul 14, 2025
Title Revenged Love
If this show is getting cancelled, I'm flying to China and kill some bishes :)
Take me with you, and we’ll finish them off together 😭🔫
2 0
On ABO Desire • Jul 14, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Oh god save this show from those Chinese hater!!!!!
4 0
Replying to Paz • Jul 14, 2025
Title ABO Desire
they deserve the same love as Revenged love💕
Exactly 💯
2 0
On The Bangkok Boy • Jul 14, 2025
Title The Bangkok Boy
With this ending we need season 2 like seriously what the heck?!:(
11 1
Replying to nayoichi • Jul 14, 2025
Title Knock Off
It’s is??
im glad hearing this 😍
6 0
Replying to nayoichi • Jul 14, 2025
Title All of Us Are Dead Season 2
Who is this person?!
Oh, I see he is unknown actor I couldn’t find his instagram.
1 0
Replying to nayoichi • Jul 13, 2025
Title Memoir of Rati
What do you mean exactly!
i mean until now no, maybe later, who knows 🥹
4 0
Replying to ari • Jul 13, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2
i’m starting to not look forward to fridays anymore
Me too until KimKenta’s moments coming up!! 😭
6 0
On Our Movie • Jul 13, 2025
Title Our Movie
Absolute cinema
13 0
Replying to JordanHarrison • Jul 13, 2025
Title Good Boy
The story doesnt even make sense anymore
recently I feel the same way…
3 0
Replying to cy.yooon • Jul 13, 2025
Title All of Us Are Dead Season 2
Who is Park Seo Bin? Tell me his Instagram.
Who is this person?!
1 2
Replying to itsmeee • Jul 13, 2025
Title All of Us Are Dead Season 2
sometimes I feel like I'm alive just to watch s2. lol
Me too!! 😭🙏🏻
1 0
On ABO Desire • Jul 13, 2025
Title ABO Desire
omg didn’t expect this will be so good, officially i’m obsessed! 🤩❤️🔥
2 0
Replying to Fuu The Girl • Jul 13, 2025
Title Knock Off
So happy it's cancelled 😁
It’s is??
7 14
2