News
On Revenged Love • Aug 12, 2025
Title Revenged Love
bro idk how to move on
9 0
On Whale Store xoxo • Jun 25, 2025
Title Whale Store xoxo
so cute I hope people won't hate on it cause I personally find this so interesting and adorable so far idk
8 0
Replying to riri • Apr 27, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 1
it's never too late !!!! (i'm watching it right now and this show is awesome π) btw i love ur yujin pfp!!
IT RLY IS AWESOME ALSO THANK UU!!
3 0
On Weak Hero Class 1 • Apr 27, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 1
i just finished s1 (I KNOW IM LATE OKAY) and I am breaking down this is so good but everything about this show gives me depression
11 2
On Top Form • Apr 17, 2025
Title Top Form
ahh I wish akin would've spoken up, I understand him and it'll obviously take time but I also believe that the sooner he speaks up the faster Johnny will be dealt with cause this is so... oh god I'mcrhin. I feel so bad for him I wish Jin would've been more calm I mean he got told that Akin was asleep on the call and everything this episode was so
5 0
On Top Form • Apr 5, 2025
Title Top Form
pop off with the honey yes?? ππ anyways love the writing I'm left in shock after EP 4 tho.
8 0
On Ossan's Love Thailand • Mar 25, 2025
Title Ossan's Love Thailand
it was fun it's okay to not enjoy it cause yeah I feel like not everything was answered at the end and maybe we could've gotten one more ep or something but.. I really enjoyed watching it I'll miss itπ but moving on WE'RE GETTING CLOSE TO ONLY FRIENDS DREAM ON FINALLY ^_^
2 0
On Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist • Mar 22, 2025
Title Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist
free therapy this is so adorable
12 0
On Love Mechanics • Mar 17, 2025
Title Love Mechanics
I miss this series bro
8 0
On Love in the Air • Mar 16, 2025
Title Love in the Air
the picture of rain. β οΈ
10 1
On Hidden Agenda • Mar 3, 2025
Title Hidden Agenda
ahhh I love it it's a little bit boring but like I still love it,, could've been better but honestly ππ it's okay
2 0
Replying to xoxo • Mar 1, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
Neither can I idk what to do with my life now lolll
lmaoo felt like updating but I'm currently watching hidden agenda I'm at EP 7 ITS SO GOOD!! I love their chemistry a lot ^_^
3 1
Replying to Woahh • Feb 28, 2025
Title Me and Thee
It's gonna start filming around May-June
I need it nowww I'm gonna go crazyππ
1 0
On Me and Thee • Feb 27, 2025
Title Me and Thee
please release
2 7
On Club Sapan Fine Season 2 • Feb 26, 2025
Title Club Sapan Fine Season 2
watched for yinwar and genuinely can they stop giving us cancer THEY ALWAYS HAVE DEPRESSING RELATIONSHIPS LMAO. I guess it was funny but I'm sad it could've ended better π
9 0
On Fish upon the Sky • Feb 26, 2025
Title Fish upon the Sky
so unserious it's like a fever dream idfk. But pondphuwin grew on me after this so bad I'm not okay
6 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • Feb 24, 2025
Title Only Friends: Dream On
i desperately need this out
4 0
On Ossan's Love Thailand • Feb 24, 2025
Title Ossan's Love Thailand
so wholesome
5 0
On Ossan's Love Thailand • Feb 24, 2025
Title Ossan's Love Thailand
this series is the reason why my mondays aren't as painful as before I just love how funny it is it feels so comforting after a long day of school lmao. I rly love hengmomos chemistry I miss them
6 0
On Ossan's Love Thailand • Feb 17, 2025
Title Ossan's Love Thailand
definitely there wasn't much stuff happening until the end but I'm glad we got a wholesome episode w hengmomo date I lovvvvv them
3 0

