News Replying to Serialbinger • Apr 8, 2025
Title Si Jin
ZWY in a period drama never disappoints!
His hair in the flashbacks is amazing. I'm about 10 eps in so I wonder if he'll change his hair to that in the future. He shines in these rolls. I love the softer comedic side he's showing in this one. He's always adorable when he's jealous. 😂
3 0
Replying to ricpnz • Apr 8, 2025
Title Si Jin
So because Aman is the loyal, happy go lucky maid is she going to die defending Si Jin?? it seems too happen alot…
Like I've gotten to the point where I'm afraid if I like a maid in the drama cause they might Game of Thrones me and rip my heart out over a supporting character.
1 0
Replying to Up in the Air • Feb 11, 2025
Title Up in the Air
Replying to deleted comment
They snatched it off so quick. I just seen it pop up earlier today but didn't have a chance to watch. I'm so sad. Tencent doesn't have subs yet and it's VIP only for the raw. ugh :-(
0 0
Replying to 9874621 • Jan 23, 2025
Title Wo Zai Xian Dai Yu Gu Dai Wang Ye Gong Yong Kong Jian
Does this have anything to do with Melting Me Softly or did they just plagiarize the poster for fun?
Different plot. It's similar to another one where they share a bedroom across time. It's a really good watch. The Prince and I Are in Love Across the Past and Present! Youtube
1 1

