same. the couples falling for each other so quickly in the earth can be overlooked cause they knew each other…
I think this is a rlly good take. there isn’t any longing or push and pull. It felt more like the writing just randomly incorporated ok now just be in love with each other. I want to see more yearning, more I can’t be with you but I want to be with you, more chasing more something. it just feels like this series is very bland especially for the past 5 episodes. maybe the last 2 episodes will be more exciting but so far it’s just kinda meh.
them cutting out the cousins by ALOT really made me loose interest in the show
fair enough. the cousins def added different dynamics and comedy but I fear that the water is very slow paced, and boring ngl like this could literally be a 1:30-2hr movie and it would all make sense lol
Yeah I am a little lost... Why did Bambi disappear on Prim in the first place? Then she decides to get into another relationship right after for 6 months leading to the death of her gf, then 6 months later she comes back to Prim's life and then they get back together after Prim hears about the ex-gf's death. Did I miss something or does this sum it up??
Like I understand the concept of episode 4 .... but it was kinda eh . I feel like this whole show is atp. I feel like the beginning starts off well and then 10 minutes later each episode is just predictable and not that good 🤷🏻♀️
Ig we will unlock answers as time goes on