News
Replying to skyfleurette • Feb 28, 2025
Person Xu Kai
Considering how the fans of both actors are at each other throats, I don’t think that’s reasonable to expect…
That’s toxic btw but as a new international fans here definitely I support them individually ❤️
0 4
On Xu Kai • Feb 28, 2025
Person Xu Kai
Are xukai and bailu has a chance to work for another drama and hopefully AMA has a season 2 🤞🏼
0 12
Replying to 13688664 • Feb 28, 2025
Person Bai Lu
Attention notice from the fanclub side account Because of filming, Bailu will not join the initial 2 or 3 episodes…
😞 many international fans are sad right now! Im waiting for KR and no bailu , hopefully when they get back to KR with Dylan or Xukai hopefully 🙏
2 2
On Bai Lu • Feb 26, 2025
Person Bai Lu
Another lulu drama I finally watched ❤️the Arsenal Military Academy and this drama are superb for me ,like can somebody tell me if lulu and Xu kai have a chance to work together on a drama? Like they are both really great actors especially in AMA
2 0
On Xu Kai • Feb 26, 2025
Person Xu Kai
After watching AMC I love xukai and bailu like there chemistry tho! Hope they have another chance to play another drama like they are good ❤️
2 0
Replying to 13688664 • Feb 24, 2025
Person Bai Lu
She doesn't have any work on Tencent so I don't think she prefers to be there for no reason, and she is also an…
I see now we know ❤️
1 0
Replying to Diana_g • Feb 21, 2025
Person Dylan Wang
You can also watch Love between fairy and devil and Guardians of the Dafeng, where Dylan had his iconic roles!💜
Count on me ❤️ love only for love tho!
2 0
On Dilraba Dilmurat • Feb 20, 2025
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
Reba and lulu I like to see them together in drama or variety my to cdrama girlie I support them vote reba and bailu ❤️🫶🏻
6 0
On Only for Love • Feb 20, 2025
Title Only for Love
Like WTF!!! Why People hate this drama i didn’t understand it! Like the story is so good and comforting tho! Plus the chemistry of wang hedi and Bailu are insane ❤️
7 0
Replying to ChieApogs • Feb 20, 2025
Person Bai Lu
Can’t open the link
Thank you i start voting
1 0
Replying to Padakiki • Feb 20, 2025
Person Bai Lu
I am really sad that bai Lu said she dosnt want to play role in idol drama ……. I am not sure what is non idol…
Count me i start loving lulu because of only for love ❤️
1 1
Replying to Baimayadeer • Feb 19, 2025
Person Bai Lu
vote for Bai lu 2025 Chinese modern drama here the link mydramalist.com/list/1MprVX84
Can’t open the link
0 2
On Bai Lu • Feb 18, 2025
Person Bai Lu
I want to send bailu a flower but I’m one of her broken fans 😔but i still support lulu to another ways like voting her in most beautiful actress in asia and watching her dramas ❤️
4 5
Replying to Bai Lu • Feb 15, 2025
Person Bai Lu
Replying to deleted comment
I see thank you
0 0
On Bai Lu • Feb 15, 2025
Person Bai Lu
I’m new here how to send flowers and get some coins !
1 3