News
On share • May 6, 2026
Title share
So the story is just about a girl falling in love with a gay man??? What's the point then? Unless he discovers himslef bi?
0 0
Replying to trashenjoyer • May 6, 2026
Title share
not sure if I'm strong enough to finish it. 😠Only two episodes in and it's pissing me off so much...
Why is it pissing you off?
0 2
On My Clairvoyant Wife • Apr 13, 2026
Title My Clairvoyant Wife
I knew it!!i thought he looked familiar 🤣
0 0
Replying to Keke • Apr 12, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
They are all gay
Thanks for the quick answer!! I'm very surprised. Usually in chinese novel at least one of the majn characters is bi while the other one is gay!
1 0
On Sammy's Children's Day • Apr 12, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
Can someone who read the novel tell me if the main characters are gay or bi? I love watching dramas or movies with bi characters.
1 5