News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 9 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 7 hours ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 6 days ago
Replying to IshimweEither • Jul 10, 2026 Title The Nanny Man Anyone here to help or provide me link to where I can find this show with English subtitles and for free I tried… https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL34o02EkyPxbpRYAgVaeI38ZwcvS_kHkQ&si=epEOjkOG4cvKsQbD 0 1
On Better Late than Single • Jul 15, 2025 Title Better Late than Single If sang ho remains single after the show please bring him to another dating show.I think he is the most naturally funny and interesting character in daring show history.Punching Machine scene omg 😂😂🤣🤣🤣ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ 8 0
Replying to yume97 • Apr 15, 2025 Title Hidden Master hm, I like it so far the serie, it's funny. Sure the ml isn't a beauty but the story is good. Also if you have… Whats the name of the manhua? 0 1
I think he is the most naturally funny and interesting character in daring show history.
Punching Machine scene omg 😂😂🤣🤣🤣ðŸ˜ðŸ˜