News Replying to WasifaayatWasifaayat • May 14, 2025
Title Twelve
which international OTT will it be released on?
I think it's be released on Netflix or Zee5🤔
2 1
lo_ve • Apr 30, 2025
Article Park Ji Hyun will reportedly be Seo In Guk's female lead in 'Let's Go To Work Tomorrow'
I like her with Our Inguk I think this is really good couple we wait for more good cast for this kdrama
3 0
On Twelve • Apr 28, 2025
Title Twelve
Waiting for seo in guk and Park hyung sik in one frame I'm so excited for this
7 0
Replying to Bluefire • Apr 27, 2025
Article Seo In Guk in talks to lead the webtoon based K-drama 'Let's Go To Work Tomorrow'
What wonderful news!!!! Who will be her next female lead
We want Kim sejeong & Park shin hye
3 0
lo_ve • Apr 27, 2025
Article Seo In Guk in talks to work with Ji Chang Wook and Ma Dong Seok in a new superhero K-drama
I'm waiting excitedly for see our Inguk with Supernatural powers And I really like has acting in Doom at your service and death's Game and now I'm a fan of seo in guk we want twelve in dubbed languages please
0 0
lo_ve • Apr 25, 2025
Article Seo In Guk in talks to lead the webtoon based K-drama 'Let's Go To Work Tomorrow'
Manifesting with Kim sejeong 😠we need a happy ending & release 2025 please
0 0

