Details

  • Last Online: May 20, 2025
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 13, 2025
Replying to Sham • May 20, 2025
8.0 rating ? seriously .. this is very good so far.
We have to wait the douban rating I have feeling the drama ๐Ÿ˜• will be successful because it getting more interesting
3 0
Replying to Morwen • May 19, 2025
Ohh, I knew I'd seen it before. And then the whole lighting-the-lamp thing made me go "wait, don't do it, that…
Yaaa
2 0
Replying to Shrimpy • May 18, 2025
So somewhat unexpectedly, Legend of Zanghai just reached the heat of 7921, which is the highest ever on the first…
The drama is good ๐Ÿ‘ 4 episode without being bored and no forwarding
3 0
Replying to Euphoria • May 16, 2025
So hes going to be interviewed by tencent soon for their "Ru Xi" interview. I w a s told tencent always do the…
I think after the prisoner of beauty will bo released
4 0
Replying to Nlskss • May 15, 2025
Finally going to watch Xiao Zhan drama after 5 years... letโ€™s see if Zang Hai can actually outshine Wei Wu xian.…
Yaa specially fantasy drama
3 0
Replying to MayMay • May 15, 2025
holllllly, is it really airing this sunday? whatโ€™s the airing schedule and how many episodes do we get in a…
2 episodes
2 0
Replying to mparthur • May 14, 2025
Astronomy is unfortunately not my preference. I prefer swords, heads rolling off to the ground, heroes hunting…
What about youthful glory on 19th May
1 0