Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 1, 2025
On Bai Lu • 6 days ago
Person Bai Lu
Happy Birthday to my baby girl πŸ₯³ wish you all the happiness in the world πŸ’–πŸŒΉ
2 0
Replying to Baibai • 8 days ago
Person Bai Lu
Do you know synopsis of this drama?
I searched and found something like this ...
(Seems like FL will travel 12 years into the future)

I woke up to a completely different situation.

The palace, inside and out, is full of unspeakable secrets.

The person I once loved is long gone.

The old friends I grew up with are now completely unrecognizable; we can never go back to the way things were.

I was alone in the deep palace, and could only go along with everyone else's act to get by.

He navigated the complexities of the imperial harem, constantly wary of their clandestine schemes.

Some people are fickle and change their minds easily. They may have a handsome appearance, but their hearts are sinister, and they can be quite frightening when they get angry.

Suppressing my emotions, I bumped into an old acquaintance on the street.

Looking back, all the bizarre events from my past life came flooding back to me.

I originally thought that the deepest feelings had long since faded and I had no lingering attachment to them.

Unexpectedly, there are still people who remain steadfast in their devotion and stay in the same place.
2 1
Replying to Nick_Fox • 14 days ago
Person Bai Lu
πŸ‰#BaiLu and #ChenZheyuan will star in the drama #ζœηŽ‰ι˜Ά, filming this November . Its official Weibo account…
Do you know synopsis of this drama?
0 3
Replying to koi fish • 17 days ago
guys , so the official pair is bailu and Chang huasen ? I thought it’s Bailu and peng guan ying
PGY is playing villian role. So official pairing is with CHS
4 1
Replying to TheSilentNight • Jul 31, 2026
Person Bai Lu
Which of the xiu tu cheng's works do you guys think bailu bought the copyrights for?
It's the one with a blind CEO and a widow nanny
0 1
Replying to N_N • Jul 30, 2026
How long is this gonna take to film?
Heard 80 or 80+ days
0 0
Replying to Baibai • Jul 24, 2026
What's the ep duration. I hope each episode can be 1 hr long.
Excluding into and ending song
0 0
Replying to Baibai • Jul 24, 2026
Title After the Bloom Spoiler
They will definitely change that part πŸ˜‚
This drama needs some major rewrite 😹. I wonder how they'll handle it. If they remove bl part I think direction of this drama will deviate from novel. Anyway bailu was looking stunning with that short hair.
1 2
Replying to AMY • Jul 24, 2026
Title After the Bloom Spoiler
Do you think the drama will reveal that Chang Huasen's character is gay? πŸ€”πŸ‘€ I'm really curious to see if…
They will definitely change that part πŸ˜‚
3 4
Replying to Baibai • Jul 15, 2026
Person Bai Lu
So this time it's our Bai Meng Yan who's gonna debut right ?🀭
She's been shelved for 10 years, it's her time to shine now✨✨✨
0 0
On Bai Lu • Jul 15, 2026
Person Bai Lu
So this time it's our Bai Meng Yan who's gonna debut right ?🀭
4 1
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jul 15, 2026
Person Bai Lu
The casting is such a suspense. He Yu was rumored to join a new drama around the end of July, but now the rumors…
Is it? I thought it was chang huasen. All the rumours I've seen so far were about him. Well, I'm open to either of them
1 5
On Bai Lu • Jul 15, 2026
Person Bai Lu
I'm really looking forward to wang yunna. It feels like a sassy role and fits lulu perfectly. I hope makeup and styling team does their work well. I'm waiting for behind the scenes. EXCITED!!! When are they going to announce this
2 2
Replying to Daisy • Jul 15, 2026
Person Bai Lu
After reading the https://x.com/bailuniverse/status/2076924323080892823. Its a strong role.will love to see Bai…
I guess he's fine. He has pretty good reputation on china so his acting should be good. He probably gonna play the role of villian so he's not her official pairing. He actually gives me a pure positive energy maybe you should check some of his bts.
2 0
Replying to L_H • Jun 14, 2026
Why can't the drama seems unable to reach 28k? Ist not popular in China? Sad that it can't achieve success like…
The issue is tencent broke up with douyin. Douyin is the biggest platform for promotion of any drama, many people tune in after checking clips. MoLi isn't getting any promotion currently.
0 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 11, 2026
Have to say this drama gives good excercise to my eyes. On one hand I need to catch up with subtitles and on other hand I don't want to miss any background scenes. I keep pausing btw scenes to admire the cinematography. It looks so realistic as if it really happened years ago. Absolutely love how detailed it is.
15 2
Replying to Aramintai • Jun 11, 2026
In which drama Bai Lu is gonna be next is still up to debate until she resolves her expiring contract with her…
I'm very excited to know which drama she takes on next. But will have to wait :)
3 0
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 11, 2026
Cheng Lei's next drama after this is of Republican era. He is currently filming for a modern drama. He is rumoured…
So cheng lei's next drama is a modern one and lulu's also upcoming 2 dramas are rumoured to be modern, they're pretty much packed this year. But if they take historical one next then atleast we can check their bts for nxt yr and somehow I'm content πŸ₯Ή
1 1