Editorials
On The Ingenious One • Sep 25, 2025
Title The Ingenious One
The new trailer looks amazing! Hopefully, they'll announce the release date soon.
4 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • Sep 12, 2025
Title My Youth
MUST WATCH, Even If You don't like cdrama (and i don't):https://mydramalist.com/748283-confidential-items
I finished it just last year. It was really fun โ I loved it!
0 0
Replying to deejells • Sep 7, 2025
Title My Youth
Tell me you love me (donโt look at MDL just watch ๐ญ)
Alright I'll send a ship to pick you upโjust give me 23 Earth years ๐
1 1
Replying to deejells • Sep 7, 2025
Title My Youth
Tell me you love me (donโt look at MDL just watch ๐ญ)
๐ฌ is in my room...๐ณ
1 3
Replying to deejells • Sep 7, 2025
Title My Youth
Tell me you love me (donโt look at MDL just watch ๐ญ)
thank you
1 5
Replying to deejells • Sep 7, 2025
Title My Youth
Tell me you love me (donโt look at MDL just watch ๐ญ)
Wow, that was awesome! Thanks! Do you have more? I seriously need more shows like this!
2 1
On My Youth • Sep 7, 2025
Title My Youth
Damn, the vibe is amazing. I rarely find Kdrama like this. Anyone got any recommendations?
16 22
Replying to Draco • Aug 24, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
Some haters already rating future eps before it air with low scores, this really undermine the integrity of the…
Oh, I see. Thanks for explaining! ๐ But I'm curious โ why are some people giving it low scores before it even airs? Is it about the actors or something else?
1 1
On Moonlit Reunion • Aug 24, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
Anyone knows why the rating isnโt that high? ๐ค
1 3
Replying to SumaiyaSnigdha • Aug 21, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
now i realize why it is the dumbest snake ever lol, i can't stand ruling now๐ผ
same ๐
2 0
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 21, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Damn, ep 13 made me blush even more than when I was reading the novel!๐คญ
7 0
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 16, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
after watching just two episodes, it's really entertaining. The humor is just as good as in the novel.
7 0
On The Wanted Detective • Aug 7, 2025
Title The Wanted Detective
Damn, I cried so hard watching this episode. #18
6 4
On The Wanted Detective • Aug 2, 2025
Title The Wanted Detective
Guys, make sure to watch episodes one and two โ that's where the story really begins!
3 1
Replying to protista_bp • Jun 19, 2025
Title Reborn
7.9???? Haters tch tch tch ๐โโ๏ธ๐ค๐ป
Totally agree That score's way too low, seriously.
6 0
Replying to Amortage • Jun 14, 2025
Title Reborn
I don't know which one you're talking maybe you're looking forward to this OST
๐๐ง๐๐ถ๐บโณ
2 0
Replying to Amortage • Jun 14, 2025
Title Reborn
I don't know which one you're talking maybe you're looking forward to this OST
It plays around 01:10 in the trailer. I think it might just be a song made for the trailer, but if anyone knows what it is, I'd really appreciate your help!
2 2
On Reborn • Jun 14, 2025
Title Reborn
Does anyone know the song at the end of the latest trailer?
2 4