Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 22, 2025
On Khom Khlang • 8 days ago
Title Khom Khlang
Heard that Bint considered retiring from tv shows before this show but she came back and just broke everything with only 2 episodes 🥰... I hope she will ne available for more GLs
5 0
On Pls Love • 8 days ago
Title Pls Love
I just want to see those people who bashed MOS severely but are now defending this show because it's there favourite cp 🤣😭
1 1
On Moonshadow • 12 days ago
Title Moonshadow
Pls i need to know will namtan make appearence again ??
1 2
On Moonshadow • 18 days ago
Title Moonshadow
no hate towards anyone...but i am having hard time watching this series. Don't know why but girl rules was a better fit for me than this.
15 0
On The Fire • 30 days ago
Title The Fire
A 32 weeks Saturday streak is finished. I like the idea of shared universe GLs. I think Northstar can make another one after this blockbuster. GMM TV uses the cameo techniques so ig they are out of the race. As for CH3 I don't think they have the budget nor a better production to make it
3 0
Replying to Daisy Brown • Aug 29, 2026
Title Moonshadow
it's actually funny how everyone was complaining that Girls rules wasn't messy enough, and here we are all! lot…
If u are new in GL then you are right. But as i have watched all the GLs now I need something that pulls me in towards the series constantly and ties my hand to think about the series most of the time. Moonshadow has not introduced that type of moments till now so I am seated still
2 1
On Moonshadow • Aug 27, 2026
Title Moonshadow
This series has better chemistry with EmiFilm and BonnieFilm
3 0
Replying to HallowPen • Aug 26, 2026
Title Moonshadow
Yes! The novels are a shared universe. Since the series rights are owned by two different production companies,…
so will Peach pursue anyone here ?
0 0
On Moonshadow • Aug 26, 2026
Title Moonshadow
I am starting this series just now. wanted to know is Peach the same Peach in My Only Sunshine bcz both are photographers
0 2
On The Fire • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Fire
I think those people who have biases like people only watch those GL series that are full of intimate scenes should watch The Fire . When they hug I feel thats more intimate than anything else lol.
2 0
On The Fire • Aug 24, 2026
Title The Fire
So 4 elements will officially end next week. It was historical. Hope we get more shared universes like this one
4 0
Replying to Concrete Lotus 2024 • Aug 16, 2026
This tiny MDL delusion hub isn’t the audience, no matter how badly they need it to be. 🤣 While they’re…
Sry pal but the irony is immaculate 😂😂
You call this place irrelevant, yet somehow you're always here writing essays about everyone in it 😭 . If MDL is really beneath you, why are you monitoring every opinion, counting who agrees, and fighting imaginary “groups” like it's your full-time job? 😂
People criticizing a show isn't some grand conspiracy. Sometimes people simply… don't like it.

And honestly, the more you try to convince everyone that nobody here matters, the more obvious it becomes that you desperately need them to matter 🤣
5 5
Replying to AmirKhan • Aug 15, 2026
You keep saying everyone is “derailing the conversation,” yet half your recent comments are you arguing about…
You keep saying “stay out of it” like you’re the moderator of MDL. 😭 You posted in a public comment section...people are allowed to reply. And then again please take you own advice again 😭 cause nobody asked you here bro 😂
4 1
Replying to Concrete Lotus 2024 • Aug 15, 2026
The way some fandoms get so pressed over MDL numbers is actually insane. 😭 Spamming dummy profiles, tanking…
You keep saying everyone is “derailing the conversation,” yet half your recent comments are you arguing about followers, account ages, who is supposedly an alt account, and whether people are “barking.” 😭
At some point you have to realize that the conversation isn't being derailed by everyone else....you’re just refusing to accept that people can disagree with you.
You made your point about GL economics. People understood it. They simply didn’t agree with every part of it. Repeating “you ignored my point” after every reply doesn't magically turn your opinion into an objective fact.
And the funniest part is that you keep demanding people “address the argument” while spending more energy attacking the person than discussing the argument yourself.
Maybe take your own advice. 😂
6 3
On AI Girl • Aug 5, 2026
Title AI Girl
"I don't want to go back to the lab. I don't want to live my life analyzing things. I don't want to be just a machine.I don't want to become someone else. Most importantly I'm afraid I'll forget you. I'm afraid they'll erase all my memories. And I’m afraid…I'm afraid I'll forget who you are. Even though you're the most important person to me." - Ai

gonna cry after watching these lines spoken by a robot
4 0
Replying to human • Aug 5, 2026
Title AI Girl
I still don't understand why the ratings are still at 7.9, even after 2 weeks it's still the same
I am seeing in X and reddit...people coming with various BS that how a person and robot can't be together or it is against our thinking 😂😂... I mean if the earth and air can get 8.4 and 8.5 ratings how can AI girl or girl rules or Fulfill or broken of love gets 7.8-7.9 ratings
0 1
On AI Girl • Jul 30, 2026
Title AI Girl
I think a series with both cp MieAya and MyChan will break the internet
6 0
Replying to Rising_Devil • Jul 29, 2026
Title AI Girl
Theory :Like Ran travelled from future ,I think Irene is AI from the future. Since she is from the future , she…
I think the ending will be straightforward like Love Beyond Dreams but even without the time travel element AI Girl is equally confusing like LBD. Let's see what happens in the next episodes
0 0