Editorials
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 26, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
I’ve never posted before, but I’m on episode 19 and 38:30 honestly gave me goosebumps. They both gave such a beautiful performance, but HMH’s reactions and facial expressions felt so real, he conveyed so much through his reaction to Jia Yiu’s words. You could see how touched he was and how deeply her words both affected him, and, how much they meant to him. Really really well done
15 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 26, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
Anyone else having same issue where only episode 32 and 37 posted? 😭
2 5
Replying to minimini • Oct 21, 2025
Title Yummy Yummy Yummy
during Love’s Ambition express the eps were posted after 4-5 hrs +. so if it’s already late at night you should…
Thank you for letting me know about the spoiler tag for sites!
2 0
On Yummy Yummy Yummy • Oct 21, 2025
Title Yummy Yummy Yummy
guys is KissKH.co not working? no new eps for yummy X3 posted and only 1 LITC? any other sites I could use pls 😭
2 5