News
On Eight Hundred • May 3, 2026
Title Eight Hundred
This series is the best quality show I've seen lately. This morning the rating was 7.8 and now it's 7.4! Are you kidding me?
8 0
On Eight Hundred • May 2, 2026
Title Eight Hundred
It deserves a higher rating!
9 0
On Spring of the Blade • Apr 29, 2026
Title Spring of the Blade
I watched eight hundred. I need a new xu kai drama, so this one needs to come out soon
10 0
On Eight Hundred • Apr 28, 2026
Title Eight Hundred
Let's be honest, this series deserves a higher rating. We don't come across such high-quality productions in every aspect very often.
13 1
On Eight Hundred • Apr 28, 2026
Title Eight Hundred
I won't be able to get over the impact of this series for a long time.
7 1
On Eight Hundred • Apr 27, 2026
Title Eight Hundred Spoiler
ep 18 finished... I wish there was another way for Chen Hui
4 0
On Eight Hundred • Apr 27, 2026
Title Eight Hundred
I don't have the courage to watch the remaining episodes
3 2
On Eight Hundred • Apr 27, 2026
Title Eight Hundred Spoiler
ep 16 finished. I don't know how to go on. I feel so sorry for Chen Hui
2 0
On Eight Hundred • Apr 27, 2026
Title Eight Hundred Spoiler
The spoiler videos that came out hurt my heart 😢😢
1 1
On Eight Hundred • Apr 26, 2026
Title Eight Hundred
Xu Kai now hot search on Weibo. There are many compliments about his acting. He fascinated everyone today 🌟
13 2
On Eight Hundred • Apr 26, 2026
Title Eight Hundred
Chen Hui's Popularity Surpasses 100 Million!
11 1
On Eight Hundred • Apr 26, 2026
Title Eight Hundred
I realized once again that Xu Kai is a great actor. I think I won't be able to get over the impact of this drama for a long time.
7 0
On Eight Hundred • Apr 26, 2026
Title Eight Hundred
finished the ep 13 🔥 excitement is increasing 🔥🔥🔥
2 1
Replying to wol • Apr 25, 2026
Title Eight Hundred
I don't know what to say about episode 12. Every moment was so exciting, and now Chen Hui is a strong suspect…
*ep 11
1 0
On Eight Hundred • Apr 25, 2026
Title Eight Hundred Spoiler
I don't know what to say about episode 12. Every moment was so exciting, and now Chen Hui is a strong suspect for his father
1 3
On Eight Hundred • Apr 24, 2026
Title Eight Hundred
eps 10... Chen Hui has taken a step towards making a fresh start. But leaving the past behind won't be easy.
3 1
On Xu Kai • Apr 24, 2026
Person Xu Kai
There are great reviews about 800 and Xu Kai on WB and Red Note. Xu Kai's acting is being praised by many popular accounts ✨️
17 0
Replying to wol • Apr 24, 2026
Title Eight Hundred
2 eps will be released this weekend 🎉🎉🎉
4 eps in total 🎉🎉🎉
3 0
On Eight Hundred • Apr 24, 2026
Title Eight Hundred
2 eps will be released this weekend 🎉🎉🎉
3 2
On Eight Hundred • Apr 23, 2026
Title Eight Hundred
ep 12 teaser 🔥
2 0
