Editorials
On Veil of Flames • 12 days ago
Title Veil of Flames
Release date:?
0 0
Replying to InspectorMegre • 15 days ago
Title The Ordinary Jackpot
For you :) So many other ppl find it a total masterpiece. It is DEEP and PROFOUND. Seems like that went over your…
I have already watched what you suggested. Those were good ones.👍 It is sad that I have waited for The Ordinary Jackpot since early 2026, but only to end up disappointed after watching the first two episodes.
1 0
Replying to King_Hyde • 16 days ago
Title The Ordinary Jackpot
The webtoon is lame and boring. I hope the drama doesn't really follow it.
Sadly, this drama is one of the most boring K-dramas.😆🤣
0 1
Replying to Maesmustang • 16 days ago
Title The Ordinary Jackpot
The writing and direction is pretty damn good, I don't get the 7.7 ratings
I find it boring 🥱
0 0
On The Ordinary Jackpot • 16 days ago
Title The Ordinary Jackpot
This drama is boring, the pacing is slow, the show doesn’t give you enough excitement to keep watching. I yawned multiple times. What a terrible plot! The director failed to make it interesting.
3 5
Replying to Hou Mie • Sep 17, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
sadly haters
Just because someone doesn’t like the drama, it doesn’t mean a person becomes a hater. People have different opinions about dramas. One might work for you, but not for others because they have higher standards in taste of dramas than yours. People who criticize are not biased like those who always stay positive with dramas with their idols. They are talking about reality which might hurt some fans emotionally.
8 1
Replying to gauravjalkote • Sep 13, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
Booooring
I agree with you. This drama is so boring. The plot is really bad.
3 3
Replying to Rafale • Sep 12, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
You literally created your MDL account today. There are no dramas under your profile; you've done nothing but…
The drama ruined my expectation. When you expected much, it turned out to be a boring drama.
0 0
Replying to sonnobella • Sep 12, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
Hey, all you 🦐 fans or any haters out there. Stop your nonsense 'personal reviews', 'opinions', 'it's just…
No one forces you to read comments. If you don’t like it, just scroll.
7 1
Replying to Rafale • Sep 12, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
You literally created your MDL account today. There are no dramas under your profile; you've done nothing but…
Just an honest review from me, I don’t hate Cheng Yi, I can’t wait for his upcoming Fox Spirit drama.😉
0 0
Replying to Paulina • Sep 12, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
Everyone has different tastes. Just how you compared this to LOTDT and MM, I dropped both of them. Not putting…
I also dropped Prisoner of Beauty.😆
0 1
Replying to Paulina • Sep 12, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
Everyone has different tastes. Just how you compared this to LOTDT and MM, I dropped both of them. Not putting…
Thanks for respecting my opinion. I still can’t find any dramas that beat the plot of Love of the Divine Tree this year. Even Legend of Female General can’t beat it.
0 3
Replying to Little Master • Sep 12, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
Looks like someone got a bad taste out here. Every other person is liking the plot and story. Tho 6 ep can't determine…
When someone gives a bad review, that person becomes a hater. When a person always say everything is so good, that person becomes a good reviewer.😌 I’m not blindly supporting things based on a famous actor or actress like some people. I say what I see. 😌
3 0
Replying to Little Master • Sep 12, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
Looks like someone got a bad taste out here. Every other person is liking the plot and story. Tho 6 ep can't determine…
Check more comments. You will see some people disagree with what you said. My taste of dramas is not shallow, normal dramas can’t get my attention like this one. This is not comparable to the level of Legend of Shenli, Who Rules the World, Back from the Brink, When Destiny Brings The Demon, Till the End of The Moon, Love and Redemption, Love of the Divine Tree, or Moonlight Mystic.
3 2
Replying to BenTenneson • Sep 12, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
This new drama is boring.😉
I say what I see. I hate when people blindly support things that are not good. C-Dramas quality has gone bad because of people blindly supporting them.
1 0
Replying to Vali • Sep 12, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
Don't let the door hit you in the face😚
There are a lot of people who find the plot of this drama boring. Stop blindly defend it.
0 0
Replying to Vali • Sep 12, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
Don't let the door hit you in the face😚
Girl, stop defending this drama. The plot is so boring. Sorry ChenYi. Your drama is so bad this time. I forced myself watching 6 episodes. It is not on par with Love of the Divine Tree or Moonlight Mystic.
1 1
Replying to Kim16 • Sep 12, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
is the show good?
One of the most boring dramas
1 0
On The Journey of Legend • Sep 12, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
Stop defending this drama, girls! This is such a bad drama with boring plot. The concept or storyline is so bad that I fell asleep. The story doesn’t progress much from an episode to another due to a lot of unnecessary talking. I forced myself watching 6 episodes and ended up very disappointed. It is not on par with the level of Legend of Shenli, Who Rules the World, Back from the Brink, When Destiny Brings The Demon, Till the End of The Moon, Love and Redemption, Love of the Divine Tree, or Moonlight Mystic. Sorry Chen Yi. Your drama is so bad this time.
10 17
Replying to Vali • Sep 11, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
Don't let the door hit you in the face😚
I am just disappointed. I have waited so long. I hope more good dramas will be coming soon.
4 1