Editorials
Replying to deardani • Jan 1, 2026
Title Shine on Me
jan 1st onwards we returning to 2 eps a day!
So today we get 21,22?
1 1
Replying to SaiJahnaviLalam • Dec 31, 2025
Title Shine on Me
Same here i cant wait ππ
Thankπ you so much
1 0
Replying to SaiJahnaviLalam • Dec 31, 2025
Title Shine on Me
Same here i cant wait ππ
Please tell me if they update it
1 3
Replying to aerialist • Dec 31, 2025
Title Shine on Me
where to watch ep 20 for free? π it's not out on kisskh yet until 6 π
Same here i cant wait ππ
1 4
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Dec 31, 2025
Title Shine on Me
I do not know about USA time exactly but today's episode will be aired at 12 PM China time, as shown on MDL's…
Oh okay got it thanks π
1 0
Replying to HJHofT17 • Dec 31, 2025
Title Shine on Me
I think only 20
Okay thank you π
0 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Dec 31, 2025
Title Shine on Me
I do not know about USA time exactly but today's episode will be aired at 12 PM China time, as shown on MDL's…
What are these chapter 1 to chapter 9? I am not understanding them
0 2
On Shine on Me • Dec 31, 2025
Title Shine on Me
Only ep 20 will be early access or every episode from on will be early ??π₯²
0 2
Replying to matcharap • Dec 29, 2025
Title Shine on Me
it was not from the novel. it is added in the series.
Oh thank you for clarifying.
0 0
On Shine on Me • Dec 29, 2025
Title Shine on Me
Was the vacation to Changbai mountains included in the novel,if yes can anyone please tell me the chapter no. Please , I canβt wait
0 2
Replying to Mnisareti • Dec 24, 2025
Title Shine on Me
https://x.com/i/status/2003438832889549221
Are they any other videos, I am loving them
0 1