Details

  • Last Online: 55 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Ghana
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 29, 2025
Completed
Be Passionately in Love
1 people found this review helpful
27 days ago
24 of 24 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.5
Story 7.5
Acting/Cast 8.0
Music 9.0
Rewatch Value 7.5

WE HAVE BEEN ROBBED

This had SO. MUCH. POTENTIAL that it physically hurts. 😭

I kept sighing throughout the whole drama thinking about what this could’ve been if the FL wasn’t Liu Haocun. šŸ’€ I mean i respect her decision but why do romance then. U know what, I blame the casting director

Because honestly? The chemistry was THERE. I loved the chemistry so much, but somehow the drama still felt… incomplete. Like we were one ingredient away from a five-star meal. 😭

And my man Wang Anyu?? CARRIED.
Those lovestruck eyes were doing overtime. Somebody give that man an award because he was WORKING. 🫠

Meanwhile, the FL was serving us one gorgeous poker face after another. 😭 She looked beautiful, yes, but I just couldn’t feel her character. I genuinely tried. I really, really did.

The dialogue was kinda weird at times too, but honestly, I could overlook it because the chemistry kept pulling me back in.

Casting: 8/10 — and I’m giving half of that score to Wang Anyu and his lovestruck eyes. šŸ˜‚

Such a frustrating watch because you can SEE the potential. It could’ve been SO GOOD. 😭

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
1 people found this review helpful
Aug 29, 2026
30 of 30 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 6.0
Story 3.5
Acting/Cast 7.0
Music 5.5
Rewatch Value 5.5

CUTE BUT NOT THAT WORTH IT


I fear I owe myself an apology because I was GASLIGHTING MYSELF into enjoying this drama. 😭

After reading everyone else’s reviews, I sat there like… wait a damn minute… THEY’RE RIGHT. šŸ’€

Because let’s be serious:

THE ML WAS HORNY AF.
Not even subtly. At some point, I started wondering if the writers had forgotten they were supposed to give this man a personality outside of kissing the FL. 😭 Sir, you are supposedly BROKE. WHY ARE YOU SPENDING ALL THIS MONEY ON THIS WOMAN???

And what exactly was the FL contributing to this household?
Kiss. Sleep with him. Sleep. Repeat. 😭

The chemistry was undeniably there, though. I’ll give them that. They were cute together, and their relationship had this soft, sweet, fluffy quality that genuinely made me smile.

BUT THE PLOT??? HELLO??? WHERE DID SHE GO???

There was practically NOTHING happening.

Episodes 1–8 could have been condensed into THREE EPISODES, and I refuse to believe otherwise. The amount of repetitive dialogue, unnecessary scenes, and painfully slow progression was actually criminal. 😭

And don’t even get me started on Xiaodong and Linlin.

WHAT A WASTE OF POTENTIAL.

Their storyline could have added actual depth and substance to the drama, but instead they were given crumbs and left in the corner like forgotten side dishes.

Most of the other characters were basically human wallpaper. They appeared, said a few lines, and disappeared. No meaningful development. No real contribution. Just… vibes. šŸ’€

The acting was also a little stiff. Not unbearable, but there were definitely moments where I could FEEL the actors waiting for their next line.

And the FL's character development?

NON-EXISTENT.

She started the drama one way and somehow finished it almost exactly the same. I kept waiting for that big transformation, that moment where she finally grows as a character…

Girl, we are on episode WHAT and you’re still doing the same thing??? 😭

Then there’s our beloved ML, who was simultaneously cute, sweet, romantic, and mildly concerning.

Because some of his behavior was giving devoted boyfriend…

…and some of it was giving ā€œMa’am, perhaps we should contact the authorities.ā€ šŸ’€

The kissing scenes also didn’t always feel natural to me. The chemistry was there, but some of the actual kisses felt choreographed rather than spontaneous, which took me out of the moment.

Still, despite ALL my complaints…

I LIKED THE ROMANCE. 😭

It was wholesome, affectionate, and genuinely cute when it wasn’t being dragged into oblivion.

This drama could have been SO much better if it had:

A REAL PLOT

Better pacing

Actual FL development

More meaningful supporting characters

Less repetitive dialogue

Fewer filler scenes

And approximately 70% less horny ML behaviour šŸ’€

Instead, we got a cute romance stretched across an unnecessarily long runtime with enough filler to feed an entire TV station.

Would I recommend it?

Maybe… if you’re here for the chemistry and pretty men.

Because let’s be honest…

I DID NOT STAY FOR THE PLOT.

I stayed for Chen Jingke. Wu Lei. Wang Xingyue.

THOSE MEN WERE THE PLOT. šŸ˜­šŸ¤ŒšŸ½

⭐ Chemistry: 7/10
šŸ’• Romance: 8/10
šŸ“– Plot: 3/10
šŸŽ­ Acting: 5.5/10
🐌 Pacing: 3/10
šŸ‘© FL development: 2/10
šŸ”„ ML horniness: 1000/10
šŸ’‹ Kissing scenes: 6/10
✨ Overall: 5.5/10

Cute? Yes.
Sweet? Yes.
Worth all those episodes? ABSOLUTE

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Legend of the Female General
0 people found this review helpful
Aug 8, 2026
36 of 36 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 7.0
Story 5.0
Acting/Cast 8.0
Music 8.5
Rewatch Value 4.0

WASNT REALLY FEELING IT BUT NICE CHEMISTRY?



Let me start by saying this: I enjoyed the drama, but I have thoughts about that ending. 😭 And honestly… not all of them are good. The script was honestly pretty weak in places, and you can really feel it in the later half.

Honestly, I feel like the whole Chu Zhao storyline towards the end was unnecessary and honestly dragged the pacing down. The war was already intense enough, and I really don’t think we needed to lose important characters for the story to make its point. It felt like emotional shock value more than meaningful storytelling, and it honestly took away from what could have been a stronger ending. It could have ended just as effectively without all those deaths, and I think it would have been better for it.

Now, Cheng Lei… THAT MAN’S EYES. šŸ‘ His expressions were honestly one of my favourite things about the drama. The way he could convey so much without saying a word? Top-tier acting. And the aura he had during his fighting scenes??? Absolutely insane. He really knew how to command the screen, even when the writing around him started to weaken.

And Zhou Ye — acting was okay 🫔 but I’ll be honest… her aura wasn’t really giving in some of the heavier scenes, and I wanted a bit more impact from her character at key moments. Her chemistry with Cheng Lei was still one of the highlights for me though. Their scenes together actually felt convincing, and I loved watching their relationship develop, even when the plot around them started to feel a bit messy.The part where she exposes rufei in ep32 poor script there

Also, Zhang Kangle caught my eye! šŸ‘€ I wasn’t expecting it, but he definitely left an impression. Another actor added to my ā€œI need to see what else he’s inā€ list. šŸ˜‚

One thing I genuinely appreciated was how early Xiao Jue found out about Chu Zhao’s gender. THANK YOU. šŸ™ Usually, dramas drag out the ā€œOMG, SHE’S ACTUALLY A WOMAN?!ā€ reveal for half the series, and by the time the ML finds out, I’m already tired. šŸ˜‚ Having Xiao Jue find out relatively early allowed their relationship to actually progress instead of wasting episode after episode on a secret that everyone watching already knew — and honestly, that was one of the smarter writing choices in an otherwise uneven script.

The chemistry, acting, action and overall story made this a really entertaining watch. It definitely kept me invested, even though I had some issues with the later part of the plot and how unnecessarily heavy-handed it became.

Would I rewatch it? Probably not. I enjoyed the experience, but it’s not going into my ā€œI could watch this 10 timesā€ category. The ending especially left a bit of a sour aftertaste that I can’t ignore.

And finally…

THE KING.Sir. was written well at end the stupid decisions was out of nowhere and wasn't needed

And don’t even get me started on He Rufei — the villainy felt so over-the-top and almost clownish at points that it pulled me out of the tension instead of adding to it..The dramatic wannabe intimidating and angry jaw movements were just embarrassing

Overall: entertaining, great chemistry, impressive acting, and some really memorable performances — but the weak script, uneven character writing, and ending choices could have been handled much better.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?