News
Replying to zyzyzy • 13 days ago
Title Police in Love
i love the plot but yin ruined everything now i can't see their chemistry :3 this is definitely their last show…
Because he said they will never be together irl? do people have the concept of...acting??
17 1
Replying to KABDrama • 13 days ago
Title Police in Love
Same. I just watched 4 mins of ep 1 and said, nope, leave and come back when all 12 eps are done. Have to let…
i feel like most dramas release 1 episode a week...?
2 2
Replying to walyson • Aug 5, 2026
Title Love Destiny
You gave Love Upon a Time a 5.0? And you want to talk about the MDL audience? Leave period dramas to the people…
I love period pieces, but love upon a time was a miss for me. I'm not really sure how I feel about love destiny either...theres some scenes that just don't seem like they connect to the story line and some of the humor is kind of a miss for me. I don't think its fair to say that someone doesn't know how to appreciate period dramas just because they don't like the same ones as you...
0 0