Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 14, 2026
On The Melody of Love • 17 hours ago
I think it'll air soon as the first ost was released ... I'm not an expert in this, but I think it'll be Tencent's drama after ATC is ended or it'll air in Novemeber
Before, when another dramas released their osts before having a premiere date, they aired after almost 1-2 months (I saw that 2 times before)
1 1
SpillTheDramaTea • 3 days ago
It's too good and easy! Actually it'll be so hard to trick someone who knows many dramas - or even titles - and their main plots even they never watched them
1 1
On Spring of the Blade • 5 days ago
FL's servant, when they met each other? as she know everything about what FL wants to do, and I can't remember that she was here before FL enters the palace, and if she knew FL before, how could her enter the palace?
0 0
On Flex X Cop Season 2 • 8 days ago
Actually I watched S1 months ago quickly when I knew that there is a new season with a different FL just to avoid watching this season, but when I saw the photos and stills of this season before airing and everyone else is here (except the FL) I just couldn't resist myself not to watch this, and it was so good, unlike what I thought before
5 0
On Flex X Cop Season 2 • 8 days ago
Title Flex X Cop Season 2 Spoiler
Oh! What a beautiful ending! I just kept smiling while seeing the whole team enjoying their time together!
The last scene spoiled my happiness a bit, but I'm still so happy, but I feel sad in the same time because I'll miss them too hardly! I hope there is S3 soon!
3 0
Replying to Someone • 15 days ago
Title Revenge
Where did you watch the teaser? I didn't find it in Tencent Video official page on YT
Thank you so much!
2 1
Replying to Vniverse • 15 days ago
Title Revenge
Great teaser or first look
Where did you watch the teaser? I didn't find it in Tencent Video official page on YT
0 3
On The First Frost • 22 days ago
It's the only modern cdrama that made me get out from the cave of historical cdramas (Temporarily, because I'm not curious about any other modern drama), I started watching it because I was so bored and just wanted to watch one ep, but I found myself want more of this, then everytime I said let's just watch one more episode, but I found myself finishing the whole drama
3 0
Replying to supersoonique • 23 days ago
Same director. Most of the special appearances/cameos are from the director's previous projects(Yoo Seungho(My…
Thank You!
1 0
Replying to supersoonique • 23 days ago
Same director. Most of the special appearances/cameos are from the director's previous projects(Yoo Seungho(My…
I searched here in MDL and I found that Flex X Cop and Beyond the Bar are directed by the same director as you said, but Love Scout and My Strange Hero are directed by another director
0 2
Replying to supersoonique • 23 days ago
Same director. Most of the special appearances/cameos are from the director's previous projects(Yoo Seungho(My…
It's my first time to know that is the same director of Beyond the Bar and Love Scout, I never knew that these three dramas are directed by the same person ... I never watched another drama for ABH so I never noticed the common actors ... Thank You!!
0 0
Replying to Ruoxi • 25 days ago
Fu cheng zhu who loved sang zhi in high school the ML lead her is his uncle and in the novel they mentioned sang…
Nice to meet you! I'm also Arab
0 1
Replying to Ruoxi • 25 days ago
Fu cheng zhu who loved sang zhi in high school the ML lead her is his uncle and in the novel they mentioned sang…
You're Arab, Right?? It's my first time to see an Arab here in MDL
0 3
Replying to Ruoxi • 25 days ago
Fu cheng zhu who loved sang zhi in high school the ML lead her is his uncle and in the novel they mentioned sang…
Thanks so much!
0 1
On When I Meet the Moon • 25 days ago
How is this sharing the same universe with Hidden Love and The First Frost? Who's the character or the thing that connects this with the two other dramas?
0 8
On The Road to Splendor • 26 days ago
Why is this drama reminding me of Blossom so far!! costumes, many supporting actors\actresses are common between two dramas, and even the design of the outro
6 2