News
Replying to Your Chingu • Apr 29, 2026
Title Love in the Clouds
Haha, I also watched this after POJ and plot is pretty similar, they even had a steamy bath scene 😂
hahaha..honestly when I watched that part I was like holla this looks familiar..
2 1
On Love in the Clouds • Apr 25, 2026
Title Love in the Clouds
don’t like how they turned situ into a villain
5 1
On Love in the Clouds • Apr 25, 2026
Title Love in the Clouds
my first c-drama was pursuit of jade,and cause it was really interesting I decided to see love in the clouds,can’t believe I like love in the clouds more than pursuit of jade..so interesting..
13 5
Replying to Mira • Mar 25, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Hehe I'm on ep 5 rewatch 🫠🫠ðŸ«
me too
1 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 25, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
am I the only one that goes back to the beginning of this series to rewatch how the love of changyu and xie zheng started??
13 4
Replying to Isa_bella_m • Mar 23, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Ngl I kinda felt bad for SYQðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ but at least he gave the tiger tally to Lady thirteen and told her to…
I felt bad for him too,he wasn’t as evil as I thought..he was just someone who loved and believed in his brother..
0 0