News
ZoeHedera • Jun 21, 2026
Game Guess the Thai BL - Random Quiz
Omgg hmmm I wonder what is the most seen faculty in bl. I think it starts with an e and ends with an r 🤣
1 1
Replying to LifeofTalise • May 4, 2026
Title Magic Lover
Damn ngl kinda sucks that Jimmy won’t be in this anymore but I hope he is doing well and that his health can…
Oh I saw pung in the trailer and it seems like he was in the show but he didn’t have a big role from what the trailer showed at least. He absolutely killed it in Khemjira! I wonder how him and ohm would work together maybe as leads together in this?
4 0
On Magic Lover • May 4, 2026
Title Magic Lover
Damn ngl kinda sucks that Jimmy won’t be in this anymore but I hope he is doing well and that his health can recover quickly. I also hope that whatever is next for him treats him well! I wonder who is gonna take his role tho very curious 👀. Ohm will definitely still kill it won’t be the same but will still be good im excited for this to come out I hope it isn’t too long of a wait.
17 1