Details

  • Last Online: 20 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: United States
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 11, 2026
Replying to I love water • 25 days ago
Title Nour
I don't think auras represent just emotions, I think James js found out Ken is a Nour
That’s what I was thinking, because he looked extremely shocked and then just left..
1 0
On Nour • 25 days ago
Title Nour Spoiler
Hii guys, I just finished episode four, can someone please explain James powers to me? 🥹 At the end when he saw Ken with his powers and left the car is it cause he saw he was Nour?? I am confused.. thanks
2 3
Replying to ilovefirstkhao • 26 days ago
im new here, are they not a couple anymore?
of course, also just wanted to update you I may have been wrong about Mew and Tul being a pair on screen now but they are still engaged!
3 0
Replying to aceofteacups • 27 days ago
Title Nour
I dunno if yall know but Boss (James) hurt himself badly while exercising and needed surgery. He's currently recovering…
thank you for letting us know about this!!
3 0
Replying to ilovefirstkhao • 28 days ago
im new here, are they not a couple anymore?
they are not a pair anymore, Tul is a pair now with his in real life fiance Mew!
2 2
Replying to Bella • Aug 28, 2026
Title Ash
Agreed!! I was just thinking about how if it was completed I would 100% binge it 😭
FRR! I haven’t watched a good BL in a while and all of a sudden they’re all airing and of course I love it but like you said I don’t wanna wait! 😭
1 0
On Kiss or Kill • Aug 27, 2026
Title Kiss or Kill
What’s the change with the schedule guys? Does anyone know when the next episode will come out?
1 4
Replying to Bella • Aug 27, 2026
Title Nour
was there previews for ep 2 & 3? i can’t remember
Yeah that’s what I thought, I wish we had a preview tho
1 0
Replying to TuraiyaRehman • Aug 27, 2026
Title Ash
Actually the drama is not following the novel ! Atleast not 70%.It's mostly different from the actual novel,so…
Absolutely!! That’s good! I’m excited for the next episode. Almost Friday 😖🙏🏼
1 0
Replying to TuraiyaRehman • Aug 27, 2026
Title Ash
Actually the drama is not following the novel ! Atleast not 70%.It's mostly different from the actual novel,so…
I love your username, name twin😄
1 0
Replying to TuraiyaRehman • Aug 27, 2026
Title Ash
Actually the drama is not following the novel ! Atleast not 70%.It's mostly different from the actual novel,so…
Oh good! Thank you so much for telling me! 🫶🏼
3 4
On Ash • Aug 27, 2026
Title Ash
Novel readers, should I be worried for episode 4? 😬
1 7
Replying to hansel714 • Aug 27, 2026
Title Nour
Honestly, tongtong is super hot. But boss is just alright. He’s not ugly, but he’s not hot.
I’ve seen you in like every comment talking about Boss’s looks. Your opinion is valid but do you need to continuously comment about it? 😭
1 0
Replying to Summer • Aug 27, 2026
Title Nour
It’s actually because of the drama surrounding Tailai former couple. Nour was supposed to be Akina with Boom…
that’s awful! for one Boss is not ugly, maybe not everyone finds him the most gorgeous man alive but to me he is absolutely breathtaking. I can’t believe people are doing that and using those things as an excuse to hate and bash on Boss?
2 0
Replying to LueurArcane • Aug 27, 2026
Title Nour
there is no preview for ep 4 ? 😢
was there previews for ep 2 & 3? i can’t remember
1 2
Replying to Elinxx • Aug 27, 2026
Title Nour
first series together and they have this insane amount of chemistry??? can’t even wait til next week episode…
RIGHHT WE NEED THEM IN ANOTHER SHOW TOGETHER! also ur so right the torture i cant help but start good on going shows but i pay for it by having to wait weekly for the next episode 😭
2 0
Replying to Pmwahyu • Aug 27, 2026
Title Nour
Tbh, I don't recognize him in first time, is it because he has lighter make up(?) here compare to the wicked game…
honeslty that’s probably it, because it would make sense for him to have lighter makeup since he’s playing a sort of like a vampire character. also.. possibly face expressions? I mean he was always mad and crazy in the wicked game and now he’s extremely calm so that may be it as well?
0 0
Replying to whity82 • Aug 26, 2026
Title Nour
yes they met first in the laundry. Ken tried to kill himself in the laundromat and James saw that when he came…
ohh yes thank you!!
1 1