News
On Wow the World Season 2 • Jun 28, 2026
Title Wow the World Season 2
Damn, I am absolutely in love with Wang Yuwen's personality. She is so funny and extroverted šš. I'm going to miss Didi and Chen He, but this season looksss sooo funnn and exciting. Iām kind of rooting for Jun and Wen cp . Best of luck to the whole team, including the amazing guests š.
4 2
On The Truth Season 4 • Jun 3, 2026
Title The Truth Season 4
This is my first time watching the truth. That too because of wang yuwen. I really adore this girl because of her personality. Quite different and unique š¤. Also best wishes for everyone in the team.
4 0
On Hello, Saturday 2026 • May 29, 2026
Title Hello, Saturday 2026
I am so excited for wang yuwen and anyu š©·
2 1