Me too. High school series really aren’t my thing. I can watch university dramas, though. . I’ll be watching…
Yes, let’s do it together or rather, give it a try 😂I don’t know. I have nothing against high school plots. I just prefer more mature stories that focus on things like work struggles, family & relationship issues, or genres like thriller, mystery, sci-fi, action & crime. Unfortunately, those kinds of stories are pretty rare in BL.
This one probably isn't for me, but man I really want to watch the five seconds of TayNew 😂😭
Me too. High school series really aren’t my thing. I can watch university dramas, though. . I’ll be watching TayNew scenes, but I’ll definitely be confused about the plot since I won’t be watching the rest of the series 😂 So, let’s see, I may give this one a try for them. The trailer looks good though.
Dean is a playboy, but all of his partners know that he doesn’t want any kind of commitment, & they’re fine with it. He would’ve been a red flag for me if he had hidden that from them. The vibe I get from him is actually loneliness despite being surrounded by so many people. I also feel like Moth has some kind of past trauma that he still hasn’t been able to move on from.
I really hope the plot, screenwriting, and overall execution turn out well enough to satisfy both viewers and fans as well as prove the haters wrong.
However, I am a little worried because there are 4 screenwriters involved. From my experience, whenever a drama has more than two screenwriters, the plot tends to become inconsistent or all over the place. I really hope that isn't the case here.
Damn!! I was so distracted with ForceBook's hand & neck veins. Sometimes I wasn't able to concentrate in subtitles due to being to focus on searching for Force's neck veins. 🫣🫣🫣🙈🙈🙈😍😍🥰🥰
Also, I have notice that in Perfect 10 Liners Book looks taller than Force however in here it's quite opposite. Is it because of camera angle or in real life Book is taller than him?
Also, I've a habit of never dropping a series 🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️
I also read that both seasons become pretty messy and all over the place plot-wise, which is making me even less motivated to continue.
However, I am a little worried because there are 4 screenwriters involved. From my experience, whenever a drama has more than two screenwriters, the plot tends to become inconsistent or all over the place. I really hope that isn't the case here.
Also, I have notice that in Perfect 10 Liners Book looks taller than Force however in here it's quite opposite. Is it because of camera angle or in real life Book is taller than him?