Editorials Replying to account-skittles • Jun 29, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks
i agree TT they ate a lot of screentime, that I decided to just skip their parts later on... i do not understand…
fr 😭😭😭
1 0
Replying to Nikhil • Jun 29, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks
Eight episodes now, not even ten.
right 😭😭😭😭
0 0
On Love Has Fireworks • Jun 29, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks
i understand that li yi fei is waiting for qian fei, but it is too much waiting already. we only have 10 remaining episodes and there is no confession yet. i love their chemistry and the tension on some of their very short moments, but it led to nothing TT
5 2
Replying to mimii3 • Jun 29, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks
I’ve liked the main couple so far but do we really need to give the 2nd couple so much screentime. jun’s mom…
i agree TT they ate a lot of screentime, that I decided to just skip their parts later on... i do not understand why jun's mother has so much screentime. lol
3 2