K-Drama
On Maiden Holmes • 25 days ago
Title Maiden Holmes
Kinda sad Sebrina is not highly known. She has some great gems in her acting collection, and has that subtle charm that I've only ever seen in Zhou Ye
1 0
On Destiny of Love • 25 days ago
Title Destiny of Love
Love the lead actors. I always wished they had gotten more screentime in their roles as Mo Yin (Shadow Love) and Tong Sai'er (Follow Your Heart), so least to say I was pleasantly surprised when I saw them with their own drama as leads.
0 1
On Journey to the End of the Night • 25 days ago
Title Journey to the End of the Night
OMG I love these two! PLEASE let this release without any hiccups!
0 0
Lily Alice • 26 days ago
Article Landy Li and He Yu confirmed for new Chinese drama 'How To Slay Your Boss'
Loved Li Landi from Coroner's Diary and He Yu...no words needed! This one's on my watchlist!!
2 0
Replying to Nayza • Aug 10, 2026
Title Shadow Love
I'm so sad that Cheng Lei was Paired with her :( Song Yi visible at least decade older then him, zero chemistry…
I don't mind older women paired with younger guys...even if they look more mature. Who says the guy should be the older looking one? My complaints are a) they don't seem to have chemistry and b) she doesn't have the aura of a general. She won't last 2 seconds against Zhou Ye (Legend of the Female General), Zhao Liying (Legend of Shen Li) or Li Qin (Fated Hearts)
1 2