Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 31, 2026
Replying to Yinyang • 3 days ago
he really died in the battle but his mind was in chaos and all he was concentrating on is that he have to come…
It's a shame... Even though he's one of the good characters and I really hoped he'd last until the end to help Qingyuan as older brother 🥺🥺
1 0
Replying to HJHofT17 • 5 days ago
I'm watching ep 16 at the scene where QY set the trap. In a flashback they showed a woman visiting her mom. QY…
Basically, she was indirectly involved in poisoning the Fifth Wife because she gave the poisonous ingredients to the Second Wife, which were then given to the Fifth Wife, even if she didn't know what the medicine would be used for (according to her confession to Qingyuan). No matter her reasons, she is still at fault for choosing to stay silent that day.

​By the way, I also suspect the Third Wife was involved in the fire incident at Qingyuan's house.
2 1
On Spring of the Blade • 5 days ago
In the first few episodes, I was very suspicious of the First and Third Wives because of their extremely calm and low-profile demeanor. Later, I lowered my suspicion toward the Third Wife after she confessed everything to Qingyuan—though I still had some lingering doubts when looking back at the flashback where the Fourth and Third Wives were talking and the Fourth Wife left her mirror behind; the Third Wife's expression at that moment seemed to carry a hidden motive.
​
And today's episode raised my suspicion of the Third Wife once again. Could she be the woman who visited Qingyuan's mother before the fire broke out? It was so strange how she suddenly shouted, pleading for justice for Qingyuan's mother (the Fourth Wife), right as Qingyuan brought up the fire incident at his home. The Third Wife's face looked completely panicked.

​Basically, all the elders in the Xie family are evil
5 3
On Spring of the Blade • 8 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
Right from episode one, I suspected two figures—the First and Third Wives—of being the masterminds behind the Fifth Wife's murder and the false accusations against the Fourth Wife (Qingyuan's mother), mainly because they were far less conspicuous than the blatantly evil Second Wife. Over the next few episodes, my suspicion leaned toward the Third Wife, but those questions have all been answered. She was involved, but not the mastermind. Ultimately, my primary suspicion settled on the First Wife, and episode 10 further convinced me of her involvement in past events.
​As for Master Xie, I remain conflicted. I am still trying to decipher his character, as he appears disgusted by the First Wife yet continuously tries to curry favor with her 🤭🤭. Is he genuinely good? Or is he truly that hypocritical and sinister?
2 0