casting is especially interesting because reports on August 13 named Zhang Linghe as the male lead and Sun Qian…
Could Zhao Lusi possibly be joining *Ci Tang*?
She was recently spotted at the same location in Hengdian where the drama is being filmed, on September 1 and 2. I know this doesn't necessarily mean she's joining the cast, but I was wondering if anyone has heard any rumors or has more information about it.
Especially since the female lead/actress is reportedly not joining until October, I was wondering if Zhao Lusi could possibly be involved in the project.
She was recently spotted at the same location in Hengdian where the drama is being filmed, on September 1 and 2. I know this doesn't necessarily mean she's joining the cast, but I was wondering if anyone has heard any rumors or has more information about it.
Especially since the female lead/actress is reportedly not joining until October, I was wondering if Zhao Lusi could possibly be involved in the project.
She was recently spotted at the same location in Hengdian where the drama is being filmed, on September 1 and 2. I know this doesn't necessarily mean she's joining the cast, but I was wondering if anyone has heard any rumors or has more information about it.
Especially since the female lead/actress is reportedly not joining until October, I was wondering if Zhao Lusi could possibly be involved in the project.
She was recently spotted at the same location in Hengdian where the drama is being filmed, on September 1 and 2. I know this doesn't necessarily mean she's joining the cast, but I was wondering if anyone has heard any rumors or has more information about it.
Especially since the female lead/actress is reportedly not joining until October, I was wondering if Zhao Lusi could possibly be involved in the project.