Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: brasil
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 4, 2026
On Zhao Lu Si • 7 hours ago
Person Zhao Lu Si
Guys, let’s make sure we support Lusi’s new ALO Global Ambassador announcement! Please like and comment on the post, and let’s keep engaging with all the upcoming ALO posts that come out. Every interaction helps! 🤍
0 0
Replying to LuSi • 5 days ago
Person Zhao Lu Si
Has Zhao Lusi left Versace?
Ah, what a relief. I really love the way the CEO treats Zhao Lusi.
0 0
Replying to LuSi • 5 days ago
Person Zhao Lu Si
Has Zhao Lusi left Versace?
Did Zhao Lusi also leave Bulgari?
0 2
Replying to zhao lusi • 5 days ago
Person Zhao Lu Si
Valentino staff hv been posting about Lusi nonstop these past few days If the rumors are true, big announcments…
Has Zhao Lusi left Versace?
1 4
Replying to KRULOWASERC • 5 days ago
Person Zhao Lu Si
What? I don’t think he has any toxic fans, where did you get that from ????😅 especially on this site bis…
I’m not against Cheng Lei at all, and I think it would be nice to see them act together. I just hope there won’t be any negativity, and that everyone can support them peacefully.
1 1
Replying to KRULOWASERC • 5 days ago
Person Zhao Lu Si
What? I don’t think he has any toxic fans, where did you get that from ????😅 especially on this site bis…
I saw some of those posts too. But like I said, I’ll support whatever decision Zhao Lusi makes. I just want her comeback to be peaceful
0 4
Replying to zhao lusi • 5 days ago
Person Zhao Lu Si
is there Is actual male lead in the novel or just ex fiance
I looked into the original novel, and from what I found, the female lead is a woman in her early 30s who works as a romance novelist for a publishing company. She feels like the odd one out in her family because her sisters seem to have their lives figured out while she feels stuck and unsuccessful.

She also has a complicated love life, and the male lead, Gregor, becomes an important part of her story.
3 0
Replying to AnjaliSah • 6 days ago
Person Zhao Lu Si
why she will get hate if it would be cheng lei..???
I’m excited too! I really want to see Lusi back on set. 🥹 Whoever the cast ends up being, I just hope everything goes smoothly and there’s no toxicity or unnecessary fanwars. Since she’s also the director, I think we should trust her choices .
5 1
Replying to AnjaliSah • 6 days ago
Person Zhao Lu Si
why she will get hate if it would be cheng lei..???
I’d love for it to be someone she has worked with as a romantic lead before, so she can feel more comfortable and at ease during filming.
4 8
Replying to zhao lusi • 6 days ago
Person Zhao Lu Si
is there Is actual male lead in the novel or just ex fiance
Yes, there is a male romantic lead in the novel. It’s not just an ex-fiancé. Gregor Adrian is Gerri’s new boss and becomes her love interest. She finds him attractive, and they connect because they have a lot of similar experiences and understand each other well.
3 3
On Zhao Lu Si • 6 days ago
Person Zhao Lu Si
Who do you guys think will be the male lead in *Farewell Letter*? 👀 I saw a comment from a Cheng Lei fan and honestly it made me a little worried 😭 I really hope it’s someone else, because I don’t want Zhao Lusi to get unnecessary hate.
2 37
Replying to LuSi • 10 days ago
Person Zhao Lu Si
Isn’t he a little too old for her? The age gap might look too noticeable, like in Dating in the Kitchen...
That makes sense. There’s a different actor rumored almost every day 😂 I just wish they would release the official cast list already, so all these rumors could finally stop. She’s so incredible that everything related to her ends up trending!
0 1
Replying to zhao lusi • 10 days ago
Person Zhao Lu Si
🍉 Wow, who would’ve guessed that Zhao Lusi’s first self-directed and starred project, “Farewell Letter,”…
Isn’t he a little too old for her? The age gap might look too noticeable, like in Dating in the Kitchen...
1 3
Replying to rosyfanforever • 13 days ago
Person Zhao Lu Si
Is It True I Am So Excited Does Anyone Know Which Drama It Is
Where can I read the novel in English? Is there an official translation or an MTL / fan translation available?
0 0
On Zhao Lu Si • 18 days ago
Person Zhao Lu Si
Zhao Lusi was recently spotted in Korea, and Chen Zheyuan was also in Korea just a few days ago, around the end of August. 👀

Do you guys think this is just a coincidence, or could we possibly see these two together again in October? 👀
5 1
Replying to LuSi • 21 days ago
Person Zhao Lu Si
I saw that Wu Lei attended the Bvlgari event today, but Zhao Lusi wasn't there. Why?
Right? We’re all waiting for that interaction! By the way, have you guys heard rumors about Almost Lover potentially dropping around December?
0 1
Replying to zhao lusi • 21 days ago
Person Zhao Lu Si
Zhao Lusi’s offline event for September is here! 🥳💖🐻 TEENIE WEENIE Event📅 September 21📍 Location:…
I saw that Wu Lei attended the Bvlgari event today, but Zhao Lusi wasn't there. Why?
0 3
Replying to AnjaliSah • 24 days ago
Person Zhao Lu Si
whats the english name of ci tang actually i want to read the preveiw and all which available on mydramalist
I'm not sure what it was, but since it happened two days in a row and right after came the announcement that she will return in October, I thought it might be something related to the new drama... And regarding Ci Tang, its English title on MyDramaList is Revenge
0 2
Replying to yayayay • 24 days ago
Person Zhao Lu Si
No chance. Ci tang is basically set for LYX to be female lead. There is practically no shot ZLS would work with…
Thank you for your reply! I just thought it could be possible because of the coincidence, haha. I’m just really excited about the possibility of her return, and I’d honestly love to see her work with Wu Lei again.
1 0
On Zhao Lu Si • 24 days ago
Person Zhao Lu Si
Could Zhao Lusi possibly be joining *Ci Tang*?

She was recently spotted at the same location in Hengdian where the drama is being filmed, on September 1 and 2. I know this doesn't necessarily mean she's joining the cast, but I was wondering if anyone has heard any rumors or has more information about it.

Especially since the female lead/actress is reportedly not joining until October, I was wondering if Zhao Lusi could possibly be involved in the project.
1 7