whys there no line btwn Dr Ji and Panin? they brothers na...but theres line btwn Chita and Panin bruh!? also except that bag all the props we have seen smwhere being used till now in the show
give tongtong and boss all the awards plsss, specially tongtong!! bro what was that acting OMG i teared upppp!!! Also director boss also deserves all the awards for this amazing story, script, visuals. Chita is the underdog i strongly feel thatt!!! The string of ken n chita in the poster being the darkest now i slowly am seeing itt!!! WE EATING GOOD
IM GOING CRAZY WAITING FOR EPISODE 5 AHHHHH ITS BEEN 7 DAMN YEARS ALREADYYYY AND THE PREVIEWS AINT HELPING!!!!! I AM NOT ABLE TO FOCUS ON DAILY LIFE DUE TO THIS SHOWWW THEY EVEN IN MAH DREAMSSSS
The one thing I love about this show is that they don’t spoon feed every bit of information to the viewers, like they trust us... we have to think, connect the clues here n there smtimes and figure things out ourselves alsooo. And not all the info is given away soon... it gets revealed slowly episode by episode:) I love the mystery,,, it’s so intriguing! The actors are doing such a great job, the plot is unique nd I’m hooked AF! 😭
also except that bag all the props we have seen smwhere being used till now in the show