Editorials
Replying to Licorice • Jul 12, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 Spoiler
Spoiler about mom, if it makes you a bit more happy)) actually in novel its not that trope))) and SS will find…
oh i thought she got it from the 3rd aunt....but i'm just glad she got motherly love from someone...
0 0
Replying to Jeenapalak • Jul 12, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
I saw some comments on the page that said they can't dislike the CSS mother. Like wtf !! How are you guys even…
I am disappointed with the mom because instead of getting to know her daughter, she continues to berate her and compare her to Cheng Yang in front of other people!! And then some people commented that CSS got to experience what her parents experienced during the war so she should be more understanding of her parents which is not fair... She was a kid and her mom is the adult ....she should be making it up to her child whom she abandoned (regardless the reason of why she abandoned her child)...
4 2
lo_ve • Jul 12, 2022
Article "Alchemy Of Souls" responds to reports of Go Yoon Jung replacing Jung So Min in Part 2
I'm on the fence for this since we don't know the chemistry between the Go Yoon Jung and Lee Jae Wok and like the chemistry between Jung So Min and Lee Jae Wok....so I don't know if this will make the 2nd season a disaster....
7 5
Replying to MySugar2020 • Jul 10, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Honestly, ADOS didn't pluck the strings in my heart the way WRTW and LLTG does. Apologies to ADOS fans but we…
I have to confess I'm having a hard time getting invested in WRTW but sticking with it..
0 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jul 10, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
I feel sad that there are netizens bashing this drama and comparing it to A Dream of Splendor..I haven't seen A Dream of Splendor yet, it's on my bucket list but I don't think it's fair to compare the two dramas.
3 15
Replying to 3naVIP • Jul 9, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 Spoiler
there was a 5 year gap? what ep did that happen? why is this drama only 3 days...
Thank u.. Ughh I think this Yuan guy is smarmy.. Don't like him.. Hope this will be a short arc? Can u tell if their engagement (yuan and css) is a short arc?
0 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jul 8, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
For those who read the novel can someone tell me if the relationship between mother and daughter improves...at all? I feel for the FL sometimes i want to forward the scenes with her mother...
2 12
Replying to OneAutumnLeaf • Jul 8, 2022
Title Dr. Tang
IQIYI
too bad...thanks..
0 0
Replying to Wendy • Jul 8, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 Spoiler
does anybody knw why there was a 5 yr gap? why did lby disappear?
there was a 5 year gap? what ep did that happen? why is this drama only 3 days...
0 5
Replying to May007 • Jul 8, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 Spoiler
Yeh, they break up in middle. That's where part 1 will end.We have tear-jerker scenes coming.
Thank you so much for posting this...I was about to post a question as to what Part 2 would cover? I was hoping that Part 2 would cover their married life already...
1 0
Replying to OneAutumnLeaf • Jul 8, 2022
Title Dr. Tang
IQIYI
is it for vip?
0 2
On Dr. Tang • Jul 8, 2022
Title Dr. Tang
Where can we watch eps 27 to 30 with eng subs?
0 4
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jul 8, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Argghh... Really annoyed angry at CSS's mother right...
2 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jul 7, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
I just saw some previews and seriously the mom is pi****g me off... She only wants fairness?!! She left her daughter with her in law which she knows prefers boy grandkids... And when she gets back instead of getting to know her daughter she decides she wants to correct her daughter's bad habits and so as not show bias she keeps on being nice to her niece and putting down her daughter.. Argghh...
8 0
Replying to CloudA • Jul 7, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Here is a link to the Chinese version of novel if you'd like to have a try :https://www.sto.cx/book-183307-1.html
Thank you!!
0 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jul 6, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Can someone provide a link for the novel in english? Thanks ...
1 4
Replying to Xianxia Lover • Jul 4, 2022
Title Love Destiny
the cast
Thanks...
2 0
Replying to Xianxia Lover • Jul 2, 2022
Title Love Destiny
the cast
Is it any good?
0 2
On Love Destiny • Jul 1, 2022
Title Love Destiny
What's the synopsis of this drama?
2 8
Replying to CrissaOh • Jun 30, 2022
Title Queen: Love and War
Yes. 😊
Thank you...
1 0
