News
Replying to aeri • Jan 11, 2026
Title The Great Flood
I watched this with my husband, and we ended up having completely different reactions to the movie. We went in…
I’m reading the comments after watching the movie because I’m a bit confused, and I dare say yours is one of the best. It perfectly shows that how much you understand and enjoy this film depends on your interests and a certain level of knowledge about AI, various theories, and sci-fi. I needed to read something like this, so thanks a lot! I appreciate the movie even more now, although I already liked it before. I think I’ll even watch it again with a friend who's really into AI concepts, maybe he will have sth to say more ☺️☺️
2 0
Replying to anabana • Mar 7, 2024
Title Pyramid Game
https://pixeldrain.com/l/heX238Gp download links for episode 5 and 6, enjoy!https://pixeldrain.com/l/QEWdkjPf#item=0ep01-04
where did you get the link? I wish to watch next eposodes with that quality when they will air it 😭😭
0 0

