News
PSYCHOLOGY loversss
I would totally recommend you this series if you're passionate with crimes and psychology. I felt like the producers were into characters, it was surprising how I was able to understand the pain of the characters. They expressed well human behaviour and their psychology. Some character speaks Taiwanese, and it made it seems like a complete universe (I understand mandarin, so it made me feel like the series' world was not from our world).As for the second season, it is hard to understand. I had to do research to understand better.
It's long but worth to give it a try!
(Please watch the first and the second episode before giving up!)
Was this review helpful to you?
MUST WATCH IF…
Do not watch it if you’re a very sensible person. As someone who got SA/rxped, it was uncomfortable to watch.Overall, the acting was on point especially the chemistry between the two main characters. It is sad that the “original” actors arent here, it would’ve been nice to seen Zhao Lusi as San Zhi again and the other actors too.
The plot twist was not the way I imagined… anyways I totally recommend this drama to people who loves justice, aren’t afraid to cry and love to see a cold/hard to get guy character.
Was this review helpful to you?
my favorite drama
no need to explain. if you like First Frost and Fly towards you. watch it, it’s written by the same author.Sanzhi and Duan Jiaxu have a strong chemistry. The story shows growth in both characters.
The character of Zhao Lusi connects with girl teenagers. We probable all had a crush on a older guy, except she had the chance to date and we don’t. it is probably why we get attached to their story since ours didn’t end up the way we wished.
the soundtrack is catchy and I still have it in my playlist.
Was this review helpful to you?
Definitely worth your time
One of my favorite drama. The story was long but worth to watch<3. I’ve learned a lot of things while watching this drama especially with the main characters.Romance: 9/10
A lot of sacrifice were made in the story but it’s slightly exaggerated.
Action: 7/10
It’s not that it’s bad. There’s just not enough screentime of combats.
Following the story wasn’t quite easy. The names were hard to remember, the beginning was a bit rushed and it took me a while to understand what exactly is her goal. Episode was more understandable.
The visual is so pretty (although some parts we can’t get over the green screen)
Was this review helpful to you?
worth to watch?
Here is my honest opinion, although I did enjoy watching this show, I do not understand the hype. I have seen countless cdramas and this of isn’t the best I’ve seen so far.Acting skills is on point especially the actors who played Sui brothers. I do not Zhang Linghe is a good actor(I’ve seen other dramas with him as the main actor), he seems emotionaless compare to others actors.
The story line, like previously mentioned, is hard to follow with constant new characters appearing every two episodes.
I do recommend this drama if you like love story, treason, wars, family and friendship, pretty cinematography and good soundtrounck.
Was this review helpful to you?

