News
Replying to brightwin_fan • Apr 26, 2019
Title He's Coming to Me
Is it this one?(original song)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJP6DJ-bqfYฉันจะจำเธอแบบนี้…
This Song is so beautiful
0 0
Replying to Jhopeis Mine • Apr 25, 2019
Title He's Coming to Me Spoiler
omg its happy ending . how does it end plzz tell ?
Iam so glad about the ending. I was hoping it's ending like in the novel
0 0
Replying to Jhopeis Mine • Apr 25, 2019
Title He's Coming to Me Spoiler
omg its happy ending . how does it end plzz tell ?
At the cementary P'Mes said thanks to everyone. Thans friends his Mom and his Gohst friends. When it comes to say good bye to than, than run away because he doesn't wanted to let him go. But P'Mes talked to him and in the end he put the incense into the Sand and P'Mes dissapeard. I cried like hell. But little later he came back. And the best Part was when they said I love you to each other.... My Heart skipped a beat and THAT KISSSSSSSSS....????????????????????????????????,
1 4
On He's Coming to Me • Apr 25, 2019
Title He's Coming to Me Spoiler
HAPPY ENDING GUY'S HAPPY ENDING..... I CRIED SO MUCH OMG
3 6
On He's Coming to Me • Apr 19, 2019
Title He's Coming to Me Spoiler
I hold my breath for So long when Than confess his feelings for Met. The question." do you have feelings to me" gosh I was shaking so bad. This drama hooked me up completely. Iam so impressed from Ohm's and Singtos Acting. The teaser for the final Episode made me tear up. I really need a happy ending for them.
5 0
On He's Coming to Me • Apr 13, 2019
Title He's Coming to Me
Is there anyone who read the novel? Someone knows how the book is ending??? If yes don’t hestiate and spoil me Naaaaaa!!!
3 3
On He's Coming to Me • Apr 11, 2019
Title He's Coming to Me
There is no stream for raw version Until now?
0 1